Linux crashcourse

Discussion about hacker.org's server
<<D.A.>>

Linux crashcourse

Post by <<D.A.>> »

http://tha-hell-hackers.kx.cz/forum/vie ... f=15&t=405

Hopefully, a good article for newbies in hacking, that are starting with Linux.
nomanahmed

hello brothers hope you all are fine friendz can any one tel

Post by nomanahmed »

hello brothers hope you all are fine friendz can any one tell me how to unlimited downloading from rapidshre...waiting for yours possitive response thnxxx
Eyes in Search of plasure...
pixelot

Post by pixelot »

Wow. Very helpful stuff there. :shock:
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." -Mark Twain
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

pixelot wrote:Wow. Very helpful stuff there. :shock:
yeah check out our site so you can read and the rest of the articles that DA and i wrote!!!!we will soon have more to publish about hacking,software,hardware,types of atttacks and how to's
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
XZIBIT

Post by XZIBIT »

can u stop spamming D.A

jackrauser

chanops.org
librairc.net
the-bot-house.com
phoenix-systems.net

----------------------
my shit list

nobody sh1t list
NO NO NO
dust

Post by dust »

I saw linux course,
and I wonder, would Ubuntu 7.1 do the job for begginer,at least some time?

(sorry my english)
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

dust wrote:I saw linux course,

(sorry my english)
well if you are beginner than yes.....start with ubuntu the first 2-3 months and than that you will know some things about how linux works than i suggest you to put slackware 12.1 for a desktop
but if you have a laptop than backtrack 3 ;)
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

jack krauser wrote:

(sorry my english)
well if you are beginner than yes.....start with ubuntu the first 2-3 months and than that you will know some things about how linux works than i suggest you to put slackware 12.1 for a desktop
backtrack for newbies is just a toy... you can't use tools without understanding what they do...
ubuntu is too easy and it's clicking distro... after all, not too bad... you may use it, but as soon as you'll know the basics, switch to something more advanced...
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:
jack krauser wrote:

(sorry my english)
backtrack for newbies is just a toy... you can't use tools without understanding what they do...
ubuntu is too easy and it's clicking distro... after all, not too bad... you may use it, but as soon as you'll know the basics, switch to something more advanced...
yeah exactly ubuntu is for newbies in the world of linux,
and it will put him in the right direction....

by Loyal_Dark
Allosentient

Post by Allosentient »

Could somebody explain the advantages of slackware linux (other than being "original")?
pixelot

Post by pixelot »

Is Arch Linux also good for those purposes? :roll:
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." -Mark Twain
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Allosentient wrote:Could somebody explain the advantages of slackware linux (other than being "original")?
The most original distro is OpenSUSE... even Windows doesn't have so many bugs</irony>
1) Slackware is very stable
2) doesn't require powerful machine (on my old computer(P166, 64RAM, 2GBHDD, 2MBVRAM) it works perfectly... with all the necessary daemons activated on startup, it boots for about 1,5 minutes); configuration tools are made for text-mode, so you can even avoid installing X;
3) easy-to-use - if you know linux, you won't have any troubles installing it and running it
4) has a good set of SW (for example, in ubuntu, compiling C code is sometimes very painful, as it is missing a lot of libraries); has everything for work in text mode; however, X is not abandoned;