count to ten

Discussion about hacker.org's server
sampal

count to ten

Post by sampal »

OH FUCK IT I CAN'T BE STONED!!!!!!!!! I AM SO GOD DAMN SICK OF ENDLESS TUTORIALS WHERE THE END RESULT IS SOMETHING GOING: "Well gee I tried doing it, but shucks you're just an idiot".

ENOUGH!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Why is everything so hard???? WHY DOES NOTHING EVER FUCKING WORK!!!!!

I am so tired of trying to hack and just being made to feel like a retard. Please: no cryptic answers, no hints, JUST ANSWERS!!!!! I need to learn how to hack RIGHT NOW. I am so sick of pissing around with software which won't fucking work, even when I target my own laptop without the fire-wall up or any protection software!!!!!!!

How do you hack? Or I will destroy something :D
<<D.A.>>

Re: count to ten

Post by <<D.A.>> »

sampal wrote:OH FUCK IT I CAN'T BE STONED!!!!!!!!! I AM SO GOD DAMN SICK OF ENDLESS TUTORIALS WHERE THE END RESULT IS SOMETHING GOING: "Well gee I tried doing it, but shucks you're just an idiot".

I am so tired of trying to hack and just being made to feel like a retard. Please: no cryptic answers, no hints, JUST ANSWERS!!!!! I need to learn how to hack RIGHT NOW. I am so sick of pissing around with software which won't fucking work, even when I target my own laptop without the fire-wall up or any protection software!!!!!!!

If you can't do anything, how shall you destroy anything??
Your only chance to learn is to chill the fuck out, and realize that it's a long road to go, to become a hacker.
Ouka

heehee

Post by Ouka »

you really need to chill out lol its not like you can become a decent hacker just like that its hard sometimes but you need to get up and try again.
jack krauser

Re: count to ten

Post by jack krauser »

sampal wrote:OH FUCK IT I CAN'T BE STONED!!!!!!!!! I AM SO GOD DAMN SICK OF ENDLESS TUTORIALS WHERE THE END RESULT IS SOMETHING GOING: "Well gee I tried doing it, but shucks you're just an idiot".

lol as i read you give up....and don't tell me you don't because you should be in your notebook or desktop and learning something but you are just here and you make complains about not hacking something........well don't waste your time and learn a programming language or some cmd :wink:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
athlete501

Post by athlete501 »

yes yes..cmd comes in hand in situations :P