hey guy can you pls help me.......

Discussion about hacker.org's server
utotmo

hey guy can you pls help me.......

Post by utotmo »

i am a newbie's just trying to be like you.. i been searching all day long to have a simple ideal how to hack a fucking drive.. i have a uncle i dont like him :lol: :lol: :oops: and i want take file from his computer. i try do the nbtstat but i think that not the way to do it.. cause i fail and it seem like im hacking my fucking own computer.. shit... can you give me a little help.. pls guys.. thanks :twisted: :twisted: :!:
altin

search at google

Post by altin »

search at google.com
netbus 2.8
<<D.A.>>

Re: search at google

Post by <<D.A.>> »

altin wrote:search at google.com
netbus 2.8
pfft
j00 w@nn@ f-disk his computer w1th0ut h4v1n' @ pr0p3r t3chn1q?? n3t buz is a llama t00l, it's fuxx0red, n 41n't g0nn4 w0rk.
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

And, BTW: ask questions HERE
athlete501

Post by athlete501 »

if you want to completely FUCK UP his computer...theres my virus..pretty self explanitory...really easy..code is completely understandable. the effect CAN be fixed...however it'll be a pain in the ass. he has to first find all the files it deletes and slave it to another computer and add all the files back...except sol.exe which is solitare...i just felt like deleting it. PM me for the Pink Screen Error virus code, list of files deleted, and instructions on how to use it.

PS...works only on windows XP.