project destroy nobody

Discussion about hacker.org's server
vanilladutch89

project destroy nobody

Post by vanilladutch89 »

i canot stand that mother fucker i want his pc to blow up while he is on it all he does is have shit too say wen hes on here cansomone please block him or somthign block his entire city from accesing this site lol..
L()rD ()F H()$T
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Goddamit!!!! This forum is without moderators, admins... This motherfucker is just an example of what is happenning to 'dead' forums. And here we got some new forums, moderated and with admins:
http://tha-hell-hackers.php5.cz/forum
P.S. Don't bother with that nobody asshole, even if you'll hack him or block him, there will be other motherfuckers/spambots.
nobody

Post by nobody »

<<D.A.>> wrote:Goddamit!!!! This forum is without moderators, admins... This motherfucker is just an example of what is happenning to 'dead' forums. And here we got some new forums, moderated and with admins:
http://tha-hell-hackers.php5.cz/forum
P.S. Don't bother with that nobody asshole, even if you'll hack him or block him, there will be other motherfuckers/spambots.
hey fuck you!!!!!!!! fuck you all!! fuck everybody into ass!!!!! assholes!!!!!!! eat my shit!!!!!!
macky13

Post by macky13 »

i think it would be a gd idea :):) cos then we won't get some motherfucking wanker who keep geting on every1 fuking tits (how i say annoying lol) and who keeps posting usless shit, nobody, u can say wht u want about me or any1 else but u are and will always a wanker who has nothing better to do than get on ppls tits and annoy them :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
~^v^~macky13~^v^~

1st rule of science, NEVER pee into the wind!! lol

'no! no more sorrow, i've paid for your mistakes!
your times is borrowed your time has come to be replaced!!!'
Ouka

wow

Post by Ouka »

if you all hate the idiot so much crash his pc and call it a day you all have done nothing else but complain the whole damn time.