Yahoo and MSN IMs

Discussion about hacker.org's server
Yomero

Yahoo and MSN IMs

Post by Yomero »

Hi, :D
I'm new here, so I'm sorry if I'm asking a question that may be asked often. I am looking for a program (or website) where I can monitor the IMs sent and received from a Yahoo or MSN account. I have the user and pwd for the accounts, so that is not the problem. Now, I know this kind of "sniffing" is illegal in the US, but the account that I want to monitor is not registered or used in the US.
Can anyone help me (or point me in the right direction)? :? :?:
Thank you!
Captain Segfault

Re: Yahoo and MSN IMs

Post by Captain Segfault »

Yomero wrote:Hi, :D
I'm new here, so I'm sorry if I'm asking a question that may be asked often. I am looking for a program (or website) where I can monitor the IMs sent and received from a Yahoo or MSN account. I have the user and pwd for the accounts, so that is not the problem.
What makes you think you could do this? You might be able to log into their account, but they're going to know if you do that, and I'm not sure either network allows multiple logins.

If you can actually sit in the middle of the connection then you could just sniff traffic. I don't think either protocol is encrypted, so all you would need to do is store packets. Even if they were encrypted, you could probably MITM it.
bigblackbunny

yup

Post by bigblackbunny »

Yeah, you can. My dad used to do that to me, but the program misteriously turned into a virus that disabled it :roll: :twisted: . Its on some web site
athlete501

Post by athlete501 »

bleh. sniffers are old school and dont work. you need a keylogger. like Perfect Keylogger. it keeps conversations. go to a warez such as warezws.com ore warez-bb.org or puzo.org to get it. learn to use it.
genocidalhacker

Post by genocidalhacker »

hey am new to all this but am majorly a hacker wannabe lol. No actually, i just want to learn this stuff...have been facinated for a while...ive tried to read most of the manuels..but i dont understand most of it. so i have one quiery. can someone please help me out on how to create a successful keylogger...or can someone please help me out on how to write the code where a value that is typed and submited...will be sent straight to my inbox. need help desperatly.... please and thankyou. :P
athlete501

Post by athlete501 »

you just need to first take a programming class. maybe more then one. then once you get good, you make your own hacking tools. or edit current software to make it in your advantage. once you learn how to program, maybey ou'll get somewhere.
genocidalhacker

Post by genocidalhacker »

okay thanks. do you know any online programing tutoriols that could teach me the basics of programing? Oh btw, is there a site where i could learn about all these hacking tools? or the basics on how they work? thanks a bunch..:)
athlete501

Post by athlete501 »

no i dont know about the online tutorials. maybe you can go to a crack site (as i suggested above) and search for an ebook about it. and for the hacking tools...usually you can search google for "ethical hacking". ethical hacking is when you hack your own system to find leaks and fix them so others cant get in. you can use these techniques for bad however. which we all do lol. heres and ethical hacker forum:
http://www.ethicalhacker.net/component/ ... Itemid,54/
Cyborg21

Post by Cyborg21 »

about that making a keylogger, use a program called autohotkey, and just read the help file. its free and easy to use i learned in only 1 day and its good to make little programs to trick your friends!!!
If you can think it, I can do it!!
athlete501

Post by athlete501 »

eh...you could do that. but now your a script kiddie and your a loser. or you can be a real hacker and program the keylogger :D
Cyborg21

Post by Cyborg21 »

no id program it myself too, but for the nubee, it would be much easier!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you can think it, I can do it!!
athlete501

Post by athlete501 »

true, but you should grow them up programming instead of being a script kiddie :P. its all good though. its just we dont want those that dont deserve to use it to use it. its just...idk wrong? but w/e. lol.