break password

Discussion about hacker.org's server
azri92

break password

Post by azri92 »

if my friends have a myspace id..can i login their id without their password like crack a password and login...someone plz answer this.. :twisted:
________
Yamaha PSR-500M history
Last edited by azri92 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Segfault

Re: break password

Post by Captain Segfault »

azri92 wrote:if my friends have a myspace id..can i login their id without their password like crack a password and login...someone plz answer this.. :twisted:
I would certainly hope not. If there were a publicly known way to do this, it should be fixed very quickly.

Even exposing password hashes would be a major security issue.
89aser

Re: break password

Post by 89aser »

Captain Segfault wrote:
azri92 wrote:if my friends have a myspace id..can i login their id without their password like crack a password and login...someone plz answer this.. :twisted:
I would certainly hope not. If there were a publicly known way to do this, it should be fixed very quickly.

Even exposing password hashes would be a major security issue.
can u tech me
marinos hanna
89aser

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by 89aser »

how do u hack in the myspace
marinos hanna
Indy

Hacker

Post by Indy »

Judging from the name of this site, it is about hacking, and not cracking. It is about programming, open source, networks and unix. And not phreaking and script kidding.
Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.
altin

altin

Post by altin »

you can hack the site of myspace like this
1. open command prompt
2.and type in followed server www.myspace.com
3.and then type set type any* ls -d myspace.com
there you hacked the website
Kilo

well there is a way lol

Post by Kilo »

you can create a mirror of my space. then set it up on your own web space/domain.
after thats all set up. you can then send here a link in my space, lets say view a funny video for example. when the user clicks on this link it will send them to your fake my space asking them to re sign in....AND BAM YOU GOT WHAT YOU NEED

its works every time for me... lol there dumb asses that don't even bother at looking at the link there at they don't relies that they have been redirected to your site. the just log back in.....

NOW! FOR DETAILED INFORMATION GO TO THE NEW SITE AND I WILL HELP YOU!
THE NAMES KILO____GO TO Your new site it the best for information i promise you this

http://tha-hell-hackers.php5.cz/forum
thous in need of help let me know and ill do my best to advise you Remember i am not fault for damge you cause this is for learning Purposes only!!! visit http://nongkrong.team-forum.net/