hey guys

Discussion about hacker.org's server
alina

hey guys

Post by alina »

i saw ur site and i am sorry if i didn't talked only about hacking...D.A. i guess u have a problem with me cuz i didn't talked only about hacking and i haven't been on a lot cuz i have 10000000 exams now...also i thought friends don't hack themselves..guess i was wrong.also they don't talk mean with one another...anyway doesn't matter anymore....
also for ur information no one told me anything about ur site....
It's like I'm a fake girl
It's like a stupid thing to do
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
It's like it's my last chance
leo

Post by leo »

i am not geting what are you saying can you explain openly what happend and who tryed to hack you :?
by your posts it seems you are pointing out D.A. to be responsible of hacking you? :evil: :evil:
alina

Post by alina »

leo wrote:i am not geting what are you saying can you explain openly what happend and who tryed to hack you :?
by your posts it seems you are pointing out D.A. to be responsible of hacking you? :evil: :evil:
no i meant D.A. said that i am not interested in hacking anymore...i didn't say he hacked me.......all i meant is that i saw ur site and also that no one told me about it...just it...
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
leo

Post by leo »

alina wrote:
leo wrote:i am not geting what are you saying can you explain openly what happend and who tryed to hack you :?
no i meant D.A. said that i am not interested in hacking anymore...i didn't say he hacked me.......all i meant is that i saw ur site and also that no one told me about it...just it...
I see :?
ok forget all this :D and tell me when are you going to join us :D :twisted: :twisted:
alina

Post by alina »

well sure u want me?
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:well sure u want me?
100% :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

jack krauser wrote:
i am there already :D
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:
jack krauser wrote:
i am there already :D
i know lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

haha lol that was funny :lol:
nobody

Post by nobody »

you are really idiots!!!!!!