tha-hell-hackers.php5.cz

Discussion about hacker.org's server
<<D.A.>>

tha-hell-hackers.php5.cz

Post by <<D.A.>> »

alright, it's completed (the major parts): http://tha-hell-hackers.php5.cz
other parts will be added later. talking about the design - the will be a wallpaper added.
alina

Post by alina »

nice site..but i am still into the drug part :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's like I'm a fake girl
It's like a stupid thing to do
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
It's like it's my last chance
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:nice site..but i am still into the drug part :lol: :lol: :lol:
what do you mean? :? :? :?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

jack krauser wrote:
i was speaking about the 2 pills at the begining ...
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:
jack krauser wrote:
i was speaking about the 2 pills at the begining ...
they are not drugs but is a scene from matrix :wink:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

i know but i like to call them drugs...kinda like....anyway nice job
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:i know but i like to call them drugs...kinda like....anyway nice job
kinda like???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

jack krauser wrote:
alina wrote:i know but i like to call them drugs...kinda like....anyway nice job
kinda like???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
what?
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:
jack krauser wrote:
what?
you like drugs? :shock: :shock: :shock:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

I think (ain't sure) she said that she likes to call those pills drugs... :?
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:
and i remember her saying "is this pills drugs......i kinda like them...................." :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

jack krauser wrote:
<<D.A.>> wrote:
and i remember her saying "is this pills drugs......i kinda like them...................." :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock:
alina

Post by alina »

u never tried drugs?
anything....?
omg guys............ :shock:
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

alina wrote:u never tried drugs?
anything....?
omg guys............ :shock:
Holy shit... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
alina

Post by alina »

what :roll: ?i told u i had some problems after my parents death....