hi everybody....

Discussion about hacker.org's server
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:Yeah, but the problem is that post of people are not ready to see the real computer world...
yeah i agree some kids in my school don't know how to enter in a programme :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
bugXL

Post by bugXL »

windows is like to basic stuff...people who are becoming pros try to use linux
Help the Pinguin getting bigger and bigger
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

bugXL wrote:windows is like to basic stuff...people who are becoming pros try to use linux
thats true because all the kids in my school are n00bs :cry: :cry: :cry:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark