how far have you been into the net???

Discussion about hacker.org's server
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
yeah i say that all the time from the time i try to complete this mission :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: by the way why did you say it?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

i was just wondering :D
leo

Post by leo »

jack krauser wrote:
<<D.A.>> wrote:daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
yeah i say that all the time from the time i try to complete this mission :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: by the way why did you say it?
i taught you said to me :D :D
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

:lol:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:i was just wondering :D
for what? :?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
leo

Post by leo »

'cus i am not so good in english :lol: :lol:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

leo wrote:'cus i am not so good in english :lol: :lol:
no i ask <<DA>> for what he was wondering :wink:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

i was wondering that i get to the 15 logic mission! they're beyond me... :D
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:i was wondering that i get to the 15 logic mission! they're beyond me... :D
by the way how many missions have you complete in realistic?

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

now only 3. but i'm close to 5th.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:now only 3. but i'm close to 5th.
what have you found so far?

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

in the fifth? well... i've looked at the source of index.html, and found there very interesting comment: Crawlers, keep out. So, i decided to look at robots.txt file. There were two directories: /lib and /secret. At /lib there's a hash file, at /secret there's a message about some hash error. Well, I guess that I gotta encrypt/decrypt hash file with MD4 (in hexadecimal editor i saw those expressions in the code).
leo

Post by leo »

<<D.A.>> wrote:in the fifth? well... i've looked at the source of index.html, and found there very interesting comment: Crawlers, keep out. So, i decided to look at robots.txt file. There were two directories: /lib and /secret. At /lib there's a hash file, at /secret there's a message about some hash error. Well, I guess that I gotta encrypt/decrypt hash file with MD4 (in hexadecimal editor i saw those expressions in the code).
let me also check out 8) 8)
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:in the fifth? well... i've looked at the source of index.html, and found there very interesting comment: Crawlers, keep out. So, i decided to look at robots.txt file. There were two directories: /lib and /secret. At /lib there's a hash file, at /secret there's a message about some hash error. Well, I guess that I gotta encrypt/decrypt hash file with MD4 (in hexadecimal editor i saw those expressions in the code).
good job now crack the password and put it in the database and then you will have accomplished the mission :wink:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

i'm too lasy now for looking for decryptors :D