Voices in my Head

TeXoR

Voices in my Head

Post by TeXoR »

Hi,
I'm hearing now "The Answer is ..." then my english isn't good enough to understand that word..
i think it is "..." or "..." or what?...
adum

Post by adum »

please don't give away the answer =)

just type one of those words into google, and the all-knowing one will reveal the correct answer as a suggestion.
m!nus

Post by m!nus »

it's spoken very clearly in my opinion. maybe it also helpel that the word is very similar in german.
TeXoR

Post by TeXoR »

OOOKKK
Don't trust in Google, when you don't know spelling the word but take a look in a dictionary;)
Thx to m!nus:)
retool2

Post by retool2 »

Tokugawa

Post by Tokugawa »

i guess when english is not your native language it becomes difficult for you to understand (i had to listen to it like 20 times to understand)
doomi

Post by doomi »

retool2 wrote:http://www.morewords.com can help you
thanx, this helped alot!
I didn't know this word exists!

I just understood the first part und then tried a few words from the site above and found it!
desmoon

Post by desmoon »

it is quite hard for me , my native language is Chinese ~~
prop

Post by prop »

Oh I wasn't alone :shock:
i think his pronounciation isn't clear though..argh the last part is unclear :(
so, i got the answer! :)
HI!
zero0cripton

Post by zero0cripton »

i cannot get it, i've heard the file well over 50 times now and can only get " the answer is..." and the only words that i can understand after are "zeer snave". none of them are the correct password and snce english is not my mother tongue i cannot decode the correct answer, any tips guys? I will also accept a PM that contains the correct answer :lol: :wink:

Nevermind, i got it by formulating this basic theory "if it was reversed then another reversion will make it normal again" and a little help from a program called music editor :wink:
Sex is like hacking, you get in, you get out and you hope you didn't leave anything behind that can be traced back to you.
Masti6

Post by Masti6 »

I can say it's a long word, and as for the underground theme, there's actually a reference to a pretty new movie. (Imo?)
Google search bar is the best:
Did you mean "..."
arthur

Post by arthur »

seems pretty hard for me
gowron

Post by gowron »

Got it after like 50 times listening. That one is really hard, if you're not a mother tongue! The hint with a similar german word is not too bad, while I'm not sure what movie that should be connected with..?
Maybe that helps: the first to syllables are quite clear, but the "third" is really two syllables pronounced quickly and a little dirty.
smashx90

Post by smashx90 »

Thank you zero0cripton! It took me over 30 times to find the trick. I suggest Ctrl + click
Hippo

Post by Hippo »

I hear almost clearly ... the answer is Severus Snape.
What a suprise ... it is not accepted.