I HAVE A DREAM...and thats to learn...

Discussion about hacker.org's server
a lucas..

I HAVE A DREAM...and thats to learn...

Post by a lucas.. »

Hello If you are readin this (hope you are) I would like to tell you that I would LOVE to learn about what peeps like you do and also how computers work. SORRY IF THIS MESSAGE IS ANNOYING But im just curious TY :D :?
Time To Learn

Post by Time To Learn »

for some reason it wont let me create a new topic on here...i made it to lvl 21 on one of the puzzles and everything but still says i havnt...any tips i was wanting to start up a post on an ip flooder. maybe could start a post a IP Flodder topic so i can get some questions answered...ty and sorry for posting on ur post
contagious

Post by contagious »

Time To Learn wrote:for some reason it wont let me create a new topic on here...i made it to lvl 21 on one of the puzzles and everything but still says i havnt...any tips i was wanting to start up a post on an ip flooder. maybe could start a post a IP Flodder topic so i can get some questions answered...ty and sorry for posting on ur post
I am not sure but maybe you have to solve some challenges. This is to keep spammers away.

Cheers 8)
CodeX

Post by CodeX »

You may also have to complete a challenges like Who goes there?, this probably isn't the place to post about "a IP Flodder" though.