43%

Total votes: 7

<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

yeah, i got your post in it :wink:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:yeah, i got your post in it :wink:
i think you are very good hacker but why don't you complete the missions? :?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

just hadn't enough time. How i wish I had it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:just hadn't enough time. How i wish I had it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
why you didn't have?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

that damned school.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:that damned school.
i see you love scholl eh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

yeah... :lol: :lol: :lol: I had a plan how to send it completely to the hell... There are a gas pipes, so i wanted to make a detonator (i've already made 1kg of explosives), cut that pipe, and place the detonator here. But those punks catched me, so I couldn't continue with my plans.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:yeah... :lol: :lol: :lol: I had a plan how to send it completely to the hell... There are a gas pipes, so i wanted to make a detonator (i've already made 1kg of explosives), cut that pipe, and place the detonator here. But those punks catched me, so I couldn't continue with my plans.
hahahhaha
you are really crazy dude :lol:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

well... seriously, I'm not so crazy, but I think I have a pyromania... I always need to burn somethin'... Really.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:well... seriously, I'm not so crazy, but I think I have a pyromania... I always need to burn somethin'... Really.
yeah i see you like fire from your avatar :lol:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

yeah... even my wallpaper on the desktop is a photo of a fire... :twisted:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:yeah... even my wallpaper on the desktop is a photo of a fire... :twisted:
i have an explosion :wink:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

explosion? of what? :lol:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:explosion? of what? :lol:
i don't know i cannot see but it's an awesome explosion

by Loyal_Dark
leo

Post by leo »

jack krauser wrote:
<<D.A.>> wrote:explosion? of what? :lol:
i don't know i cannot see but it's an awesome explosion
So as D.A. like fire :twisted:
you love explodes :wink: :D