Latest Hacker Game 2007

Discussion about hacker.org's server
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

OK, cool.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:OK, cool.
is there any trick that i have to do to activate it?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

there's a cracked .exe... just follow the instructions inside the package.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:there's a cracked .exe... just follow the instructions inside the package.
where can i found it?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

well... if you've downloaded that package for WINE, then inside it the will be three objects: Setup.exe, readme and "cracked" folder... inside that folder is a cracked .exe. So: first install Setup.exe, then replace the original Hacker Evolution.exe with a cracked one.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:well... if you've downloaded that package for WINE, then inside it the will be three objects: Setup.exe, readme and "cracked" folder... inside that folder is a cracked .exe. So: first install Setup.exe, then replace the original Hacker Evolution.exe with a cracked one.
and what will happen?

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

that cracked .exe just doesn't ask you for internet activation.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:that cracked .exe just doesn't ask you for internet activation.
oh cool thx for the tip :twisted:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Game for hackers with activation... The hell those developers though? That hackers will pay cash for that and activate that? :lol:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:Game for hackers with activation... The hell those developers though? That hackers will pay cash for that and activate that? :lol:
haha
you are right :wink:

by Loyal_Dark
blademihai27

Hacker Evolution

Post by blademihai27 »

I finished the full game but i don't know haw to hack for real. Man, can you help me?
The_Dark_Avenger

Re: Hacker Evolution

Post by The_Dark_Avenger »

blademihai27 wrote:I finished the full game but i don't know haw to hack for real. Man, can you help me?
you'll have to learn muuuuch more things to "hack" anything in the real world... game is too simple.
learn programming... RTFM.
Allosentient

Post by Allosentient »

If you can't figure out to "hack" in the real world and think that asking "how do I hack?" is going to get you any answers, you probably shouldn't be doing it in the first place.

If you can beat 30-50 of the challenges on this website then you might be capable of learning it and being good at it but it is best to do things legally whatever you choose to do.
therethinker

Post by therethinker »

Don't bother with them, Allosentient.

The fact that they're actually going to winehq.org to download Wine for Ubuntu says something about how little any of them know about GNU/Linux. (and no, I'm not saying that you should use wget, I'm a lazy guy, I do the simplest things ;-))

Hmm... I'm being slightly hypocritical... oh well...
dorahan

Re: Latest Hacker Game 2007

Post by dorahan »

treborguile wrote:learning while having fun!!
try this game guys....

From the creators of a successful hacker games series (Digital Hazard, BS Hacker, etc) Hacker Evolution is a new hacking simulation game, featuring unparalleled graphics and features.You play the role of a former intelligence agent, specializing in computer security. When a chain of events sets off worldwide, leaving critical service disabled, you assume the role a computer hacker to find out what happened and attempt to stop it. When a stock market, a central bank, satellite uplink and transoceanic fiber optics links crash, you know this is more then a simple event. Something big is behind all this, and you have to figure out what is it. You hack into computers, look for exploits and information, steal money to buy hardware upgrades in an attempt to put all the pieces of a big puzzle, together. Set in a virtual operating system environment, the game is packed with all the features required to bring the hacker feeling and experience to every gamer. The concept behind Hacker Evolution is to create a game that challenges the gamer's intelligence, attention and focus, creating a captivating mind game. Solve puzzles, examine code and bits of information, to help you achieve your objectives.

DOWNLOAD

I have clicked the DOWNLOAD button... but it says "ERROR check the download link again.."
~� dorahan �~
HkRkoz al KuwaiT 2019 HaCkEr 101