harmonic

nighthalk

Post by nighthalk »

i was actually amazed at how many of the notes my sister could pick out by ear, turned out to be only 1 short(but a lot of the "answers" were maybys), theres no anagraming needed, no sharp/flat notes, the order low to high is the answer....but keep in mind, there is a (depending on the program you use) smudge factor __--_____-^-___--__ might be 4 notes not 3
hughr2005

Post by hughr2005 »

Is the answer an english word? How many notes are there in the answer?
Tenebrar

Post by Tenebrar »

If I look at the spectrum, i get the following notes as peaks: FCEACDEFGAABCDDFFF, but I can't seem to make a word with them. Have I got the wrong letters (too many, but maybe the first are right?).

The answer is a word (or 2 words put together) right?

Could someone at least post the correct number of notes?
whattheh@ck

Post by whattheh@ck »

http://www.virtualpiano.net/

this site helped me out a ton... Just took a bit of practice listening for individual notes
hack the planet
rain1024

it's not difficult challenge

Post by rain1024 »

I have been solved Melodic challenge for some minutes ago.
With this challenge, I lost about 10 minutes to solve it
I think liuking have a big hint
Here is my hint:
A more time, the answer is a full meaning word.

Enjoy your challenge
Besere

Post by Besere »

I spent like 3 hours on this. And I got all the notes, too many possible combinations.

Someone has to tell me whether it is one word or multiple words, that is all the hint I need.
Besere

Post by Besere »

Finally got it. Would've got it sooner if I didn't get some fake hints that threw me off completely.

It is not a full meaning word.
aurora

Post by aurora »

Mmmm ... i do not get anywhere with the letters i found. Used two or three different "methods" to identify the notes and basically get always the same letters. So i am almost sure, i have the right ones.

Is it an obvious word? Could a native german speaker have trouble identifying the correct word?
Nudin

Post by Nudin »

I identified ~20 peaks in the frequency spectra – but it seems to be imposible to
destiny

Post by destiny »

I ended up with the answer by simply guessing it based on some earlier stated facts :roll: I tried using audacity but it seemed quite far off from the answer! I'm sure that there must be a better way of finding the answer...
Resolution

Post by Resolution »

OMG I have been stuck here for more than one whole day! Spent over 3 hours! Now I have solved it finally!!!Cheer!!!!
rmplpmpl

Post by rmplpmpl »

Resolution wrote:OMG I have been stuck here for more than one whole day! Spent over 3 hours! Now I have solved it finally!!!Cheer!!!!
OMG, there are challenges where you will get stuck for much much longer...
AMindForeverVoyaging
Forum Admin

Post by AMindForeverVoyaging »

rmplpmpl wrote: OMG, there are challenges where you will get stuck for much much longer...
...and there are some which make you want to punch its creator in the face. ;)
niteria

Post by niteria »

7 years later, I've finally solved it. I hated the challenge, but love the site.
Hippo

Post by Hippo »

niteria wrote:7 years later, I've finally solved it. I hated the challenge, but love the site.
Congrats