o7 Hey all!

Discussion about hacker.org's server
l0stb3ta

o7 Hey all!

Post by l0stb3ta »

Hey everyone. I've been poking around on the forum and site today, and just wanted to say hello. I haven't seen a place to say hello really, so I hope I'm putting this in the right place...

I was led here by an article on howstuffworks. I'm a computer scientist in training...not sure when I'm going to be officially out in the job market as such, though. ^_^;

So anyway... glad to meet you all! I hope to learn some awesome things while I'm here... and maybe, on the rare chance I actually know something, help others to learn too. ^.^
baha'a

Post by baha'a »

Welcome and hope you have fun and learn cool stuff around

the site is very cool and I think it's pretty amusing for computer science students and every one who works professionally in with computers

as you see you didn't get much replies because the site isn't that much ordinary social oriented, so I suggest you get on the puzzles and the challenges.

and thanks for the article, although I used to search a lot about hackers related stuff on google, I've never noticed it, and it seems to be good.
--
livinskull

Post by livinskull »

Guess its not the problem that the site "isn't that much social orientated", but the problem is no one cares about posts in this spam section =)

@topic: Welcome l0stb3ta, enjoy your stay =)