Latest Hacker Game 2007

Discussion about hacker.org's server
treborguile

Latest Hacker Game 2007

Post by treborguile »

learning while having fun!!
try this game guys....

From the creators of a successful hacker games series (Digital Hazard, BS Hacker, etc) Hacker Evolution is a new hacking simulation game, featuring unparalleled graphics and features.You play the role of a former intelligence agent, specializing in computer security. When a chain of events sets off worldwide, leaving critical service disabled, you assume the role a computer hacker to find out what happened and attempt to stop it. When a stock market, a central bank, satellite uplink and transoceanic fiber optics links crash, you know this is more then a simple event. Something big is behind all this, and you have to figure out what is it. You hack into computers, look for exploits and information, steal money to buy hardware upgrades in an attempt to put all the pieces of a big puzzle, together. Set in a virtual operating system environment, the game is packed with all the features required to bring the hacker feeling and experience to every gamer. The concept behind Hacker Evolution is to create a game that challenges the gamer's intelligence, attention and focus, creating a captivating mind game. Solve puzzles, examine code and bits of information, to help you achieve your objectives.

DOWNLOAD
koolpop0

hacker ev

Post by koolpop0 »

game is fun i can't get pasted the 1st level
treborguile

Re: hacker ev

Post by treborguile »

koolpop0 wrote:game is fun i can't get pasted the 1st level
hahaha maybe you're not a hacker?? 8)
you can do it man just try and try
Necklord

Post by Necklord »

:shock:
Hackers Center Forum
I've never been able to work out detailed plans of what the future was going to be like... I just said " I'm going to fight, Who knows where I'll get? "
jack krauser

Re: hacker ev

Post by jack krauser »

treborguile wrote:
koolpop0 wrote:game is fun i can't get pasted the 1st level
hahaha maybe you're not a hacker?? 8)
you can do it man just try and try
hell yeah the game is not hard but i have only the demo :cry:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
koolpop0

lol

Post by koolpop0 »

its weird they do it so weird they make me hack something then upload then after that i did all that and got to the user thing and i am like wth?
jack krauser

Re: lol

Post by jack krauser »

koolpop0 wrote:its weird they do it so weird they make me hack something then upload then after that i did all that and got to the user thing and i am like wth?
hahaha
4real :lol: so where is the diff for you with the game? :?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Hacker Evolution for WINE

Post by <<D.A.>> »

It is possible to play this game under Linux with WINE (9.44 will be alright). Here's the tar.gz package, it includes setup.exe, activation crack and a short instructions on how to install it. Everything's compatible with WINE. You can download it here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/65040970/he ... ar.gz.html
Last edited by <<D.A.>> on Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
leo

Post by leo »

Wow :D Thanks man I allways wanted it for linux :wink: :D :But i wanted in English :( :(
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

It IS in English!! :twisted:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:It IS in English!! :twisted:
is this going to work in ubuntu?

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

yeah... it just needs WINE (i'm using 9.44 and it seems to be alright).
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:yeah... it just needs WINE (i'm using 9.44 and it seems to be alright).
wine is a programme right? where can i download it from?

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

yeah, wine is a windows emulator. you can get it here: http://www.winehq.com
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:yeah, wine is a windows emulator. you can get it here: http://www.winehq.com
i will download it and tell you :wink:

by Loyal_Dark