so any success storys ?

Discussion about hacker.org's server
Kilo

so any success storys ?

Post by Kilo »

well have any of you successfully got into anything yet?
thous in need of help let me know and ill do my best to advise you Remember i am not fault for damge you cause this is for learning Purposes only!!! visit http://nongkrong.team-forum.net/
Kilo

hey

Post by Kilo »

the reason i ask is because i had some idiot try to get into my network. lol what a dumb ass and i say that because my router logged his ip. The ip was straight to his computer. lol :lol:
you never hack from your home system. NEVER!!! if you do i hope your using proxy's and doing it from some ones system that you hacked in to. so it doesn't lead back to you.
the guy doesn't even have anything worth looking at nor taking. hahaha am currently uploading a destructive Trojan. zero day root kit baby. that Norton cant pick up. the hacker war has begin.
thous in need of help let me know and ill do my best to advise you Remember i am not fault for damge you cause this is for learning Purposes only!!! visit http://nongkrong.team-forum.net/
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Hacker war? :lol: I prefer hacker world war :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Kilo

that would be great

Post by Kilo »

yeah i have the highly in mind
jack krauser

Re: that would be great

Post by jack krauser »

Kilo wrote:yeah i have the highly in mind
so where is the ip coming from?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
Kilo

some where

Post by Kilo »

some where in Colorado
jack krauser

Re: some where

Post by jack krauser »

Kilo wrote:some where in Colorado
well i'm from greece so don't blame me! i didn't try to hack your network 8)
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

he didn't said he's suspecting you.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:he didn't said he's suspecting you.
well read his first and second post ;) it is like he say that we did it :cry:

by Loyal_Dark
Kilo

lol

Post by Kilo »

am not accusing any one of doing it. lol :D i just thought it was funny that some one tried.....my point ---->tried lol

i just thought it would be interesting to share with you, geese fuck main
so quick to point the finger pffff no am not!

you may know who i am, but you don't know what am capable of.
leo

Post by leo »

so you should show them what you can do :roll:
<<D.A.>>

Re: lol

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Kilo wrote:am not accusing any one of doing it. lol :D i just thought it was funny that some one tried.....my point ---->tried lol

Seems that you have really big experience...
jack krauser

Re: lol

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:
Kilo wrote:am not accusing any one of doing it. lol :D i just thought it was funny that some one tried.....my point ---->tried lol

Seems that you have really big experience...
well he must be about 25?

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

anyway he's older than us.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:anyway he's older than us.
yeah 4real 8) :lol:

by Loyal_Dark