please help me with Web Design 101

tuan_ksa

please help me with Web Design 101

Post by tuan_ksa »

What are the following in English?
#FF0000,#00FF00,#0000FF
Express your answer as 'a,b,c'. (That means no spaces. And please use full English words.)

According to Wikipedia page about HTML color , i figured out that #FF0000 is red , #00FF00 is lime , #0000FF is blue . But i still can not find the true answer for this challenge even though i have tried typing anything in my head like pure red or light blue or green lime . I am not a native-English speaker so i think this is quite hard for me . Can anyone give me a hint ? Is my approach to the challenge right ??
Lai Manh Tuan . one of the KSA students
CodeX

Post by CodeX »

I suspect that this whole thread is too much, in particular your description but anyway if you look at the name of this scheme the answer will be pretty obvious
tuan_ksa

Post by tuan_ksa »

i don't understand what you mean . Sorry for my terrible english .
Lai Manh Tuan . one of the KSA students
CodeX

Post by CodeX »

if you looked at the Wikipedia article on #FF0000, #00FF00 ect. it tells you the name of the colour scheme (at least on the english version). Anyway the answer you've come up with is not far from being correct, you just need to change one word.
albus3d

Post by albus3d »

i you did any graphics or know anything about how Computers display images on screen, the pattern will be very obvious, research additive colors and you should see the answer, as yours is very close :-).