Inscrutable

jonik555

Inscrutable

Post by jonik555 »

Any little hint to inscrutable? I have tried everything :( I can't find any longtimetodo function like benchmark is there any? or I have to try other way? Am I on right track with checking time?
Thanks
There are 10 types of people, those who understand ternary, those who think that this joke is about binary and the others.
laz0r

Post by laz0r »

I have found a slip in the implementation, but I can't get how to manipulate the SQL with it.
There is no spoon.
jonik555

Post by jonik555 »

Hmm... I'm really stuck now. And I want to continue solving hacker.org, but I spent lot of time on each of my opened challenges and I really cant move it... :( hope somebody can give us a little hint :)
There are 10 types of people, those who understand ternary, those who think that this joke is about binary and the others.
laz0r

Post by laz0r »

I've found how comments work - they do exist unfiltered in certain form!
There is no spoon.
jonik555

Post by jonik555 »

comments... now I found out one type of comment which allow me to write forbidden words after it, but if I understand it well, it really behave like comment, but we want just to bypass PHP regexp. I have tried to find how this character can be written without having effects on DB, but normal escape backslash doesn't work on it...

umh, I'm just lost without error messages.
PS: worst thing is that solving this challenge won't open me some new ones.. aaaaargh.
And all those which I have unsolved are little bit hardcore. (I don't know what it is like when you are older, but ie. these VHM challenges(flash flood warmup, labyrinth, king mouse ...) are extreme hard for me(high school))
michuber

Re: Inscrutable

Post by michuber »

jonik555 wrote:I can't find any longtimetodo function like benchmark is there any?
Yes.
jonik555

Post by jonik555 »

Thanks. I'll look that way... I hope it's right track :)
Tenebrar

Post by Tenebrar »

The challenge seems to be down: I get an intenal server error.

Also the e-mail adres the error message tells me to mail doesn't seem to be around anymore.
contagious

Post by contagious »

Tenebrar wrote:The challenge seems to be down: I get an intenal server error.

Also the e-mail adres the error message tells me to mail doesn't seem to be around anymore.
+1
godefv

Post by godefv »

I confirm the Internal Server Error !
Hippo

Post by Hippo »

Seems I have kicked the challenge down by extensive searching for logins making nonstandard responses.

I have got 418 unused error message and after few more experiments it stopped responding at all.

(no new nonstandard response found expect ths 418 error message).
xavrin

Post by xavrin »

seems like the server is down