HoW To HaCk A FiREwALL

Discussion about hacker.org's server
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

There is actually neither any reason to crash one, cause they are generally worthless.
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
System Zero could also be confirmed with one word "Hacker's"
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Liidian wrote:There is actually neither any reason to crash one, cause they are generally worthless.
You're not going to win this argument because you don;t know what you're talking about. If your goal is to knock a network offline, then DDoS the firewall and you've basically severed their connection, assuming they don't have a aback up firewall. And if you are attempting to get into the network, then you may just get lucky and the admins will do something stupid like remove the firewall in order to keep their connectivity.
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

plope0726 wrote:
Liidian wrote:There is actually neither any reason to crash one, cause they are generally worthless.
You're not going to win this argument because you don;t know what you're talking about. If your goal is to knock a network offline, then DDoS the firewall and you've basically severed their connection, assuming they don't have a aback up firewall. And if you are attempting to get into the network, then you may just get lucky and the admins will do something stupid like remove the firewall in order to keep their connectivity.
You still can't DDoS or DoS a firewall, but hey! good luck anyway!
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Liidian wrote:
plope0726 wrote:
You still can't DDoS or DoS a firewall, but hey! good luck anyway!
I refuse to argue with you any longer because you continue to fail to provide facts to back up this statement. Enjoy your ignorance.
koolpop0

Post by koolpop0 »

aside from the minor insults i didn't notice a argument here just a conversation -.-" liidan and plope
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

koolpop0 wrote:aside from the minor insults i didn't notice a argument here just a conversation -.-" liidan and plope
Well, in diffrence from he / she i am right
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

koolpop0 wrote:aside from the minor insults i didn't notice a argument here just a conversation -.-" liidan and plope
I did not mean argument as in two people yelling each other. I was referring to a coherent series of statements leading from a premise to a conclusion. The problem with Liidian however is that he continues to repeat his conclusion yet provides no premise leading to that conclusion.
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

Liidian wrote:
Well, in diffrence from he / she i am right

Dude.

You can do that to a firewall. Theoretically.

Send an assload of requests, firewall can't handle them, crashes.

Ta-dah?

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
koolpop0

Post by koolpop0 »

liidan talks funny hehe l
laz0r

Post by laz0r »

plope0726 wrote: I did not mean argument as in two people yelling each other. I was referring to a coherent series of statements leading from a premise to a conclusion. The problem with Liidian however is that he continues to repeat his conclusion yet provides no premise leading to that conclusion.
A masterstroke! I take my hat off to you.
There is no spoon.
baha'a

Post by baha'a »

laz0r wrote:
plope0726 wrote: I did not mean argument as in two people yelling each other. I was referring to a coherent series of statements leading from a premise to a conclusion. The problem with Liidian however is that he continues to repeat his conclusion yet provides no premise leading to that conclusion.
you are right he's one of the people who sound to know what they are talking about unlike Lidian who always seems not to have a clue and just talks

I'm reading now a days a book called "Hack proofing Linux: a guide to open source security" and it talks a lot about DDOS and one of the programs it mentions is "tfn2k" (go google it Lidian :) )

so I'm afraid they are real :lol:
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

baha'a wrote:
laz0r wrote:
you are right he's one of the people who sound to know what they are talking about unlike Lidian who always seems not to have a clue and just talks

I'm reading now a days a book called "Hack proofing Linux: a guide to open source security" and it talks a lot about DDOS and one of the programs it mentions is "tfn2k" (go google it Lidian :) )

so I'm afraid they are real :lol:
Thanks guys, it's not to see that not everyone is as clueless as poor liidian.