What is it?

Discussion about hacker.org's server
yorgos

What is it?

Post by yorgos »

Hallo hackers. I am a newbie and I have a question. I found a topic that had a really simple virus:
@echo off
del ........ I don' t remember what

Could you please tell me in what language is this written. Or is this just the shell of Windows? And if it is where can I find information about this commands? I don't have any problem if the information are in English. But I find it super to make "programms" like these without a compiler or something like this!
I would appreciate it if you helped me.
Thanks.
P.S. This page is really cool!!! :D :D :D :D
________
glass pipes
Last edited by yorgos on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
jack krauser

Re: What is it?

Post by jack krauser »

yorgos wrote:Hallo hackers. I am a newbie and I have a question. I found a topic that had a really simple virus:
@echo off
del ........ I don' t remember what

Could you please tell me in what language is this written. Or is this just the shell of Windows? And if it is where can I find information about this commands? I don't have any problem if the information are in English. But I find it super to make "programms" like these without a compiler or something like this!
I would appreciate it if you helped me.
Thanks.
P.S. This page is really cool!!! :D :D :D :D
you mean the virus a wrote?

@echo off
del c:\system32\logonui.exe

it's not any programme language just a shell of windows :wink: when you type this to notepad
and save it as (name).bat and open it it gives an command and delete the file logonui.exe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
if the virus activated the computer doesn't open again :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: and this kind of commands you find by asking and searching websites :wink: right now i don't know any webpage with this kind of informations :cry: but if you want me to tell you more just ask me :wink: :wink: :wink:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
yorgos

Post by yorgos »

thank you very much. That was what I wanted. I looked for shell commands and I find some things. It's really interesting.(I also answered your question)
________
marijuana vaporizer
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

yorgos wrote:thank you very much. That was what I wanted. I looked for shell commands and I find some things. It's really interesting.(I also answered your question)
can you tell me the website?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
yorgos

Post by yorgos »

jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

yorgos wrote:First for beginners this site:
http://cs.sjsu.edu/web_mater/cs46a/cs46 ... orial.html
For advanced users this one:
http://horstmann.com/bigj/help/windows/advanced.html
For shell scripting this one:
http://supportweb.cs.bham.ac.uk/documen ... pting.html
And this one (I am not sure this is useful):
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/docu ... x?mfr=true
ok i will try them :wink:

by Loyal_Dark