tell me a way!!!

Discussion about hacker.org's server
jack krauser

tell me a way!!!

Post by jack krauser »

i want to know how i can pass the firewall/security of my school
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
Kilo

hmm

Post by Kilo »

explain to me what your trying to do. and ill help you at my best.
thous in need of help let me know and ill do my best to advise you Remember i am not fault for damge you cause this is for learning Purposes only!!! visit http://nongkrong.team-forum.net/
jack krauser

Re: hmm

Post by jack krauser »

Kilo wrote:explain to me what your trying to do. and ill help you at my best.
what can i try to do?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
Harna

Post by Harna »

Ugh. My school uses WebSense, and if anyone knows how to get passed it, any help would be nice. But no simple proxies. WebSense blocks almost all of them.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

Harna wrote:Ugh. My school uses WebSense, and if anyone knows how to get passed it, any help would be nice. But no simple proxies. WebSense blocks almost all of them.
sorry dude i don't know it :cry:

by Loyal_Dark
Kilo

hmm

Post by Kilo »

yes proxy's are very good theres allot of them to choose from if you look in the right places. You can also do some research on how to build your own proxy. This will probably need to be remade on a weekly basses because the web sense will black list the site you are using to get to places you normally cant.

this looks use full--->http://www.proxybuilder.com/
thous in need of help let me know and ill do my best to advise you Remember i am not fault for damge you cause this is for learning Purposes only!!! visit http://nongkrong.team-forum.net/
jack krauser

Re: hmm

Post by jack krauser »

Kilo wrote:yes proxy's are very good theres allot of them to choose from if you look in the right places. You can also do some research on how to build your own proxy. This will probably need to be remade on a weekly basses because the web sense will black list the site you are using to get to places you normally cant.

this looks use full--->http://www.proxybuilder.com/
kilo how can i pass my school security?

by Loyal_Dark
Kilo

Post by Kilo »

I JUST TOLD YOU
jack krauser

Re: ....

Post by jack krauser »

Kilo wrote:I JUST TOLD YOU
i thought you were talking to hama :oops:

by Loyal_Dark
Kilo

look here

Post by Kilo »

when a questions is asked i answer it.

jack krauser i know your not dumb pay attention to what every one else says before asking the same question.
jack krauser

Re: look here

Post by jack krauser »

Kilo wrote:when a questions is asked i answer it.

jack krauser i know your not dumb pay attention to what every one else says before asking the same question.
ok i'll try to make a proxy :wink:

by Loyal_Dark
Bober_182

Post by Bober_182 »

ok heres the fool proof way it works on all filters/fire walls

go to google
search firefox mirror site download
second result in the url it will have pub, mozilla, and stuff like that
it uses index of browsering so click OS
then language en-US the download and install

since this browser is not configured to the filter it is completly unblocked

if that does not work get portable firefox on a usb stick and use that it may be a hell lot slower but it works
ONE TREE MAKES 1000 MATCHES
YET ONE MATCH BURNS 1000 TREES
nobody

Post by nobody »

go to the hell