www.hacktheplanet.com is this a joke or a challenge

Discussion about hacker.org's server
baha'a

www.hacktheplanet.com is this a joke or a challenge

Post by baha'a »

hi guys

it just made me curios when I went to this URL www.hacktheplanet.com is this a challenge or a joke???

and how can I find out if there is any thing else than the home web page on that server??

I'm just curios as I said
CodeX

Post by CodeX »

I think it used to blog defaced websites and such and at least used to have a mailing list and forums (which I haven't found), you can use the way back machine to see some websites previous forms which can help you find things which gave some basic info, usually you can also use google with a search like

Code: Select all

site:hacktheplanet.com
which will show you pages that have been indexed by google for the site but in this case it turned up nothing
baha'a

Post by baha'a »

thanks Codex

you know, I was going to send you the question in a PM but I thought it would be a better idea to put it in a thread but it's you how answered after all

;)
CodeX

Post by CodeX »

I read just about every new post on the forums apart from spam, prowl the forums allot anyway and I'm quite likely to reply to reasonable questions so it's probably best to post on the forums as you're likely to get input from myself and others giving a greater range of information for you, but I guess you concluded that anyway :). It's great to see that my responses are valued, you're very welcome :D
baha'a

Post by baha'a »

Thanks Codex

and keep up the good work :)
baha'a

Post by baha'a »

ok then

what about this one :)

http://www.unkn0wn.ws/board/
CodeX

Post by CodeX »

looks like something to do with dynadot.com and it's "stealth forwarding"(just read the source :P), possibly a nice phishing facility?
baha'a

Post by baha'a »

thanks Codex :)
baha'a

Post by baha'a »

I read about it
it's really nice
and the source code is really funny