IP Flooding cmd

Discussion about hacker.org's server
Liidian

IP Flooding cmd

Post by Liidian »

have no idea how this work, and i just saw a thread about it. I've heard about it before and if i understand it right it works like an attack where alot of people make a request to the same place at the same time.

Welll i made this..

Echo ipconfig/flushdns
ipconfig/flushdns
echo ipconfig/release
ipconfig/release
echo ipconfig/renew
ipconfig/renew

ping XXX

Echo ipconfig/flushdns
ipconfig/flushdns
echo ipconfig/release
ipconfig/release
echo ipconfig/renew
ipconfig/renew

ping XXX

Repeat over and over about 50 times?
exit
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
System Zero could also be confirmed with one word "Hacker's"
plope0726

Re: IP Flooding cmd

Post by plope0726 »

Liidian wrote:have no idea how this work, and i just saw a thread about it. I've heard about it before and if i understand it right it works like an attack where alot of people make a request to the same place at the same time.

Welll i made this..

Echo ipconfig/flushdns
ipconfig/flushdns
echo ipconfig/release
ipconfig/release
echo ipconfig/renew
ipconfig/renew

ping XXX

Echo ipconfig/flushdns
ipconfig/flushdns
echo ipconfig/release
ipconfig/release
echo ipconfig/renew
ipconfig/renew

ping XXX

exit
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All I can do is laugh at this garbage. You are simply resetting your ip address, which is poitless and then running ping. I suggest you read up on ICMP to understand how ping works. Running the ping command 50 times is a waste of time. Try ping -t -l 65500 ipaddress. Of course that wont get you very far either unless you can get a bunch of computers to ping a server simultaneously then you can use up the bandwidth and create a DDoS.
CodeX

Post by CodeX »

skiddie phail
Liidian

Re: IP Flooding cmd

Post by Liidian »

plope0726 wrote:
Liidian wrote:have no idea how this work, and i just saw a thread about it. I've heard about it before and if i understand it right it works like an attack where alot of people make a request to the same place at the same time.

Welll i made this..

Echo ipconfig/flushdns
ipconfig/flushdns
echo ipconfig/release
ipconfig/release
echo ipconfig/renew
ipconfig/renew

ping XXX

Echo ipconfig/flushdns
ipconfig/flushdns
echo ipconfig/release
ipconfig/release
echo ipconfig/renew
ipconfig/renew

ping XXX

exit
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All I can do is laugh at this garbage. You are simply resetting your ip address, which is poitless and then running ping. I suggest you read up on ICMP to understand how ping works. Running the ping command 50 times is a waste of time. Try ping -t -l 65500 ipaddress. Of course that wont get you very far either unless you can get a bunch of computers to ping a server simultaneously then you can use up the bandwidth and create a DDoS.
k
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

CodeX wrote:skiddie phail
not really a skiddie fail, but idd a fail.
CodeX

Post by CodeX »

Given that fact its based on a phail voodoo understanding of the topic gained by scan reading some web article, its a skiddie phail and not just the average run of the mill fail.
victolia1608

Cvv nice - Cvv good- Cvv very good ;)...everyone will say so

Post by victolia1608 »

happy to be acquainted with all you
i have cvv new and have cvv Uk, EU, Ca......
you need contact me, ID: ken.1608
price cvv:

cvv Us: visa=master=2$
dis = amex = 5$
cvv uk: visa = mas = 5$
dis = amex = 7$
1 UK CVV with DOB = 20$
1 CA CVV = 5$
1 EU CVV = 20$
1 EU CVV(Amex,dis) = 25$
1 US CVV full info = 30$
1 UK CVV full info = 40$
1 EU CVV full info = 50$
AU) 17.00 $ More
Switzerland (VE) 17.00 $
France (FR) 17.00 $
Germany (GE) 17.00 $
Mexico (MX) 17.00 $
Netherlands (NL) 17.00 $
New Zealand (NZ) 17.00 $

u need cvv test, pay me $ = 1cvv test, no test free :)
contact ID: ken.1608
accepted LR, WU , WMZ

I NEED YOU BELIEVE ME ONE, AND ALL YOU BUY MORE
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>________<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
vitoriajuly
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

CodeX wrote:Given that fact its based on a phail voodoo understanding of the topic gained by scan reading some web article, its a skiddie phail and not just the average run of the mill fail.
You know what a skiddie is, a script kiddie? it's a person who don't have any knowledge at all whom just copies and steal, these are called skiddies. If you are gonna reply this with the bad diss "hahah well that's you" it's just a waste of time.
CodeX

Post by CodeX »

To be honest anything to do with you is a waste of time, and amazingly I'm quite aware of what a skiddy is as I don't just make up definitions for terms like you do. I think most skiddies are more capable than yourself anyway and so is insulting to the insult to call you one really, however at least a skiddy can get something done whereas you can't even manage that :roll: You still have the skiddish attribute of not having an understanding of what is going on though :P
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

CodeX wrote:To be honest anything to do with you is a waste of time, and amazingly I'm quite aware of what a skiddy is as I don't just make up definitions for terms like you do. I think most skiddies are more capable than yourself anyway and so is insulting to the insult to call you one really, however at least a skiddy can get something done whereas you can't even manage that :roll: You still have the skiddish attribute of not having an understanding of what is going on though :P
Don't know if you're fightned or just a person who can't take the fact that your statement was incorrect. Either one of them fit perfectly on your abit sociopathical behaviour ^^
CodeX

Post by CodeX »

How did you know, I'm terrorfied that people who are as ridiculous as yourself actually exist as I thought that was what evolution was for :shock: seeing as you haven't got yourself a Darwin award yet. I would also like to point out that I'm not demonstrating sociopathic behavior, I'm just telling you that your an ass even though words really can't summerise how much of a douche you are. Have you come to the conclusion that 98% of the world's population are sociopaths? If so I'm guessing that's because everyone finds you rather disagreeable which from what I've seen on these forms appears to be the case, strangely enough everyone else manages to get on :roll:
Aghamemnon

cmd??

Post by Aghamemnon »

Is this a bat file or what and is this what I should paste
Echo ipconfig/flushdns
ipconfig/flushdns
echo ipconfig/release
ipconfig/release
echo ipconfig/renew
ipconfig/renew

ping XXX

Echo ipconfig/flushdns
ipconfig/flushdns
echo ipconfig/release
ipconfig/release
echo ipconfig/renew
ipconfig/renew

ping XXX

exit
:twisted: Devilish Angel Aghamemnon :twisted:
jeetee

Post by jeetee »

You can indeed paste that code in a batch file, however you wouldn't achieve a thing except for harassing your own router/DHCPservice a little bit.