SSH - dictionary attack

Discussion about hacker.org's server
Protov

SSH - dictionary attack

Post by Protov »

Can anyone tell me a good (virus/trojan free) SSH dictionary attack program. If been looking for one a while now, and the only one I can find is the THC dictionary attack program, but it seems they don't like Windows users since they have stuffed the thing with viruses and trojans. I've also tried to compile it myself, but it requires some Linux file to compile and neither do I understand Cygwin.

I there anyone how has a suggestion for a good program?

Greetings,
Protov

P.S. It would be nice if the program uses things like changing words with o's in it automaticly into 0's and that kind of stuff.
Liidian

Re: SSH - dictionary attack

Post by Liidian »

Protov wrote:Can anyone tell me a good (virus/trojan free) SSH dictionary attack program. If been looking for one a while now, and the only one I can find is the THC dictionary attack program, but it seems they don't like Windows users since they have stuffed the thing with viruses and trojans. I've also tried to compile it myself, but it requires some Linux file to compile and neither do I understand Cygwin.

I there anyone how has a suggestion for a good program?

Greetings,
Protov

P.S. It would be nice if the program uses things like changing words with o's in it automaticly into 0's and that kind of stuff.
i don't think there is just a program to download for this.. lol.
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
System Zero could also be confirmed with one word "Hacker's"