29%
Not much to be honest.
19%
Not at all. 100% Shit.
51%

Total votes: 68

Force4

Post by Force4 »

Just wanted to give my support to CodeX.
I read the first few posts of this thread, and I was just shocked by all the crap said by Liidian.
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

Zaffron wrote:OH SNAP LOL 3rd GRADE COMEBACKS BETTER WATCH THE FUCK OUT!

But seriously, liidian, this is a steaming pile of shit. Do you even know anything about programming languages? "Herp derp java outdated" Its one of the newest used languages. C and C++ are totally useless because they haven't been used as the main programming language for almost all video games or anything. Python isn't better just because it is labeled "high level". High level languages, if you didn't know, are merely closer to english. Low level languages, like c and c++ are closer to the machine code, and as already stated, gives a substantially greater amount of control and efficiency.

Most of the pointing out how much of a fucking dumbass you are has already been done so have a nice day :D

BTW find the nearest highway, its great for a playground for people like you ^_^
Emm, i honestly do know what i talk about more then you ever could imagen, and btw, your little shit dissing fails.
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
System Zero could also be confirmed with one word "Hacker's"
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

Force4 wrote:Just wanted to give my support to CodeX.
I read the first few posts of this thread, and I was just shocked by all the crap said by Liidian.
Okey, since you actually said something in this thread may i ask.

Do you know any languages?
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
CodeX

Post by CodeX »

Are you taking the mick? With just a single click you could see that Force4 obviously knows some programming/scripting language(s) and based on his current number of completed challenges it would appear that he is more capable than yourself (82 vs. 9) at least on the hacker.org challenges, however it doesn't appear that you are familiar with scripting/programming languages other than what you can read off of wikibooks' "Hello World" topics and your general understanding of them (and other computing related topics) seems to be rather poor, but that certainly hasn't stopped you from thinking your endowed with some almighty talent and understanding and that everyone else is inherently wrong regardless of their ability to provide sufficient evidence and reasoning for their case (which you just can't, jackass).

Not to be too critical but so far thats two people who've 'sided' with my own opinion (based on fact might I add), and Zaffron has a similar conclusion which in this thread currently seems to be that your initial post is rubbish and you frankly appear a bit of a moron (based on your track record). Maybe it's time to try and do something about it whether that's by becoming an hero or admitting your faults and trying to improve on them, either of those solutions would please me and would result in you being a better person.
boyo1991

Post by boyo1991 »

started out saying... cool! exept your english stinks horribly and it wasnt anything special in terms of content eaither.... basicly just c++.... better known as "how to be a programmer"......
koolpop0

Post by koolpop0 »

CodeX wrote:Unfortunately the use of political speech generally means avoiding the truth, mincing words as well as sugar coating everything, but to summarize my view once again: if you were anywhere near me when publishing this post I'd have thrown a hot buttered crumpet at your face (the hot butter adds to the damage).

I have to point out that for a serious programmer C (which apparently isn't supported by anything :? ) is usually the way to go or C++*. Although C (and C++ too to a lesser extent) it's a low level language which doesn't give you the benefit of higher level things such as HTTP requests, hash tables (dictionaries) and even things like text based operations straight off the bat like you would in Python, it does however grant you much more power in your programs as C code is little abstracted from the hardware which results in you having a lot less unnecessary checks, rearrangements and other things in your resulting program which is the trade off for things like Python. One fairly good example of the kind of speed differences you can experience is with Runaway Robot solvers, my C solver took 0.008 seconds to solve level 513 (with no optimizing the algorithm) whereas an equivalent Python solution took over 10 minutes, that makes C over 7,500,000x faster in this case. C and inherently C++ (if you've read the note) is also capable of much more than Python for things and good examples of that is writing OSes (most are written in C with asm) and even writing a lot of scripting languages such as Perl, PHP and Ruby. C is not trash, Liidian is. :twisted:

Next up on the Liidian bashing list is JAVA, is it really hard, complicated and less useful? JAVA is easy enough to learn that you can get books less than 200 pages on the subject of learning it which will have you set up for life with it, it is also commonly taught at universities in a range of subjects (not just first year Computer Science) due to its portability and ease of use due to it being a high level language which allows you to make GUI based applications with relative ease and is a bit like a mix of C++ and Python and is faster than Python but slower than C++. JAVA is far from useless, Liidian isn't. :twisted:

Finally the educational value of Liidian's post can be summerised by this C:

Code: Select all

int x = 0xbf4d9fac;
printf("Liidian's "information"'s value is about on par with %e",*((float*)&x));

*C++ is unsurprisingly derived from C, C code can even be compiled with a C++ compiler, as C++ is pretty much C with some Object Oriented extra features but just because they are there it doesn't mean you have to use them.
**That's the minimum value that can be held in an single precision IEEE-754 float which is 2[sup]-126[/sup], I wasn't harsh enough to use the minimum double value :P
lol
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

CodeX wrote:Are you taking the mick? With just a single click you could see that Force4 obviously knows some programming/scripting language(s) and based on his current number of completed challenges it would appear that he is more capable than yourself (82 vs. 9) at least on the hacker.org challenges, however it doesn't appear that you are familiar with scripting/programming languages other than what you can read off of wikibooks' "Hello World" topics and your general understanding of them (and other computing related topics) seems to be rather poor, but that certainly hasn't stopped you from thinking your endowed with some almighty talent and understanding and that everyone else is inherently wrong regardless of their ability to provide sufficient evidence and reasoning for their case (which you just can't, jackass).

Not to be too critical but so far thats two people who've 'sided' with my own opinion (based on fact might I add), and Zaffron has a similar conclusion which in this thread currently seems to be that your initial post is rubbish and you frankly appear a bit of a moron (based on your track record). Maybe it's time to try and do something about it whether that's by becoming an hero or admitting your faults and trying to improve on them, either of those solutions would please me and would result in you being a better person.
Bring it.
CodeX

Post by CodeX »

Bring what? Is this one of your well thought out responses again?
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

CodeX wrote:Bring what? Is this one of your well thought out responses again?

I think he TL;DR'd and figured that it was some kind of challenge.

Then he proceeded to show the behavior pattern of the classic douchebag and instantly respond to any perceived challenge, whether or not he knows what it is.

Mmyes.

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
CodeX

Post by CodeX »

Maybe crude skim reading is what has given Liidian that astonishing knowledge of his? I suppose from my last 15 line post you could skim "you... are... a... moron... Maybe it's time to do something about it..." which could be interpreted as a threat of some sort.

I'd like to point out the lack of response to my previous 31 and 33 line posts, does this mean that 'fighting' back is too futile for even you Liidian :shock: ? If this is the case I'd hope that you have taken some points from them which you can use to improve on yourself (mainly on your reasoning and humility), as its quite obvious that your current approach to things isn't any good for yourself and isn't appreciated by others.
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

CodeX wrote:Maybe crude skim reading is what has given Liidian that astonishing knowledge of his? I suppose from my last 15 line post you could skim "you... are... a... moron... Maybe it's time to do something about it..." which could be interpreted as a threat of some sort.

I'd like to point out the lack of response to my previous 31 and 33 line posts, does this mean that 'fighting' back is too futile for even you Liidian :shock: ? If this is the case I'd hope that you have taken some points from them which you can use to improve on yourself (mainly on your reasoning and humility), as its quite obvious that your current approach to things isn't any good for yourself and isn't appreciated by others.
Improving perfection if impossible :P
CodeX

Post by CodeX »

That is indeed the case, but you are the polar opposite of perfection and so you should really get to work on it instead of being the failure that you are :P
megatron40

Post by megatron40 »

I go away for a few months because school is kicking my butt, I come back, and well... this thread gave me a good laugh :lol:

Edit: Seems most everyone has said what I might (or not) have said so my only 2 cents to toss in would be my signature.
"The man who doesn't read... has no advantage over the man who can't read..." - Mark Twain
hackersbl.tk

Post by hackersbl.tk »

this is realy suck. The real hacking is on
HERE :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Since, like megatron, I can't add much to this thread that hasn't already been said except this...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Liidian, please take your computer, find the closest overpass and dropped it onto to the highway. Next find a pair of scissors and run around in circles until you get dizzy and fall.

One would think that by now Liidian would humble himself, accept the error in his ways, and perhaps learn something. :?

Oh and hackersblahblah, if you think "this is realy suck" ( :lol: ) Then go to your site and don't return, your spam is not welcome.