New here and need assist PLZ!

Discussion about hacker.org's server
88EighT88

New here and need assist PLZ!

Post by 88EighT88 »

Hi
Im new here i used to be one of those script kiddies that wrote pathetic beginner ebombs and all kinds of different batch malwares etc. But last year got acustomed to Visual BAsic 8 and C++ i can write a feww programs but was just wondering if anyone could possibly teach me these languages.
Any help is good help to me thanx
And yes i do not consider myself a hacker bcoz i have seen previous posts by Jack Krauser and XZiBiT etc peace to all
if ur willing please contact me on my MSN account or email
MSN:t7r0n3@live.com
Email:t7r0n3@gmail.com

THANX
:o :o :o :o :o :o
"A computer is considered a user
A series of computers is considered a network
The worlds computers are considered a PLayGround"
~88EighT88~
koolpop0

Post by koolpop0 »

google, youtube (my favorite place to learn comp tricks), visual forum or any other programmer forum, class's, or books from library

i assume you did 3 of the 5 already- includes forum and google
88EighT88

Post by 88EighT88 »

koolpop0 wrote:google, youtube (my favorite place to learn comp tricks), visual forum or any other programmer forum, class's, or books from library

i assume you did 3 of the 5 already- includes forum and google
Hi koolpop thanx for the reply and yes i have checked my library and they dont even have cinderella net alone C++ and VB handbooks etc.
I have checked youtube and google and found afew sites very useful but is there anywhere i can go to learn the basics and not exact source codes of programs coz les face it nobody learns anything like that.
So basically i need someone or something that can help me understand what code i am actually looking at.

Thanks again koolpop :D
~88EighT88~
CodeX

Post by CodeX »

All the bookshops and libraries I've been too have never stocked anything decent on the programming front apart from one university bookshop (happened to have a dedicated Computer Science facility on-site and its a major course there) and even then it was quite limited but they can't stock everything. Your best bet is to get books via Amazon even though it would appear that they don't have a dedicated service for Africa (but I'd guess ship to there), a good book I have on C++ is C++: The Complete Reference fourth edition by Herbert Schildt, ISBN-978-0072226805 which is all you'll need on that front. I found with Visual Basic.NET that MSDN and general tutorials on the net were all I needed to get to grips with VB.NET so I don't have any recommendations for books on it so if you really feel like reading up on it you can search around on Amazon.

VB.NET is easy to get results from and learn so if you want another language like that you could try JAVA which is quite popular at universities at least in the first year, which if you're planning on attending one for a Computer Science course would be handy to know.

Also a note on the book front, you can usually find .PDF or .CHM versions of books on torrents if you are inclined towards warez, not that I would condone such a thing of course...
88EighT88

Post by 88EighT88 »

CodeX wrote:All the bookshops and libraries I've been too have never stocked anything decent on the programming front apart from one university bookshop (happened to have a dedicated Computer Science facility on-site and its a major course there) and even then it was quite limited but they can't stock everything. Your best bet is to get books via Amazon even though it would appear that they don't have a dedicated service for Africa (but I'd guess ship to there), a good book I have on C++ is C++: The Complete Reference fourth edition by Herbert Schildt, ISBN-978-0072226805 which is all you'll need on that front. I found with Visual Basic.NET that MSDN and general tutorials on the net were all I needed to get to grips with VB.NET so I don't have any recommendations for books on it so if you really feel like reading up on it you can search around on Amazon.

VB.NET is easy to get results from and learn so if you want another language like that you could try JAVA which is quite popular at universities at least in the first year, which if you're planning on attending one for a Computer Science course would be handy to know.

Also a note on the book front, you can usually find .PDF or .CHM versions of books on torrents if you are inclined towards warez, not that I would condone such a thing of course...
Thanx idefinatly am going to look it to it and that book u reccomended hanx very useful
:D
~88EighT88~
whattheh@ck

Post by whattheh@ck »

The fastest way to learn a programming language is by using it for multiple tasks. I would suggest working on the challenges on this site. They are designed to help you progressively learn how to program/hack. Most major programming languages today are well documented on the web. Read the tutorials on the language/languages of your choice to get started. If you get caught up, remember... Google is your friend :D
hack the planet