Fable serial

Discussion about hacker.org's server
mike24510

Fable serial

Post by mike24510 »

Hi

I search the serial of fable, but I have download a lot of serial with emule but they don't work. Can you please give me a good serial of fable. Thanks !
mike24510

Post by mike24510 »

Anyone ?
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

Hint: Go to www.ebay.com, its a great hacker selling ground. Don't tell anyone about it though, its pretty secret. Search for fable, and it will cost you a little, but you will get a key and someone might even throw in the original cd! Good luck!
Read, know, do. Discuss topics of ANY kind, including unconventional or taboo topics. Free speech, open minds, alternative thinking. http://www.totse2.com
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

Zaffron wrote:Hint: Go to www.ebay.com, its a great hacker selling ground. Don't tell anyone about it though, its pretty secret. Search for fable, and it will cost you a little, but you will get a key and someone might even throw in the original cd! Good luck!
Idiot you said the name of the selling ground in public =.="
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
System Zero could also be confirmed with one word "Hacker's"
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

Liidian wrote:
Zaffron wrote:Hint: Go to www.ebay.com, its a great hacker selling ground. Don't tell anyone about it though, its pretty secret. Search for fable, and it will cost you a little, but you will get a key and someone might even throw in the original cd! Good luck!
Idiot you said the name of the selling ground in public =.="
Lol

I <3 how this comment drips with sarcasm :D

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
Flit

Re: Fable serial

Post by Flit »

mike24510 wrote:Hi

I search the serial of fable, but I have download a lot of serial with emule but they don't work. Can you please give me a good serial of fable. Thanks !
I think this site has what you are looking for. They have been publishing the serial Fables for years.