Discussion about hacker.org's server
Anovamatrix

HoW To HaCk A FiREwALL

Post by Anovamatrix »

Any Of You Know How To CrAsH A firEwaLL
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

lern2engrish, might be crucial for thE lEeT hAckInG oF ThE EnGrIsH lanGuarGeE
Read, know, do. Discuss topics of ANY kind, including unconventional or taboo topics. Free speech, open minds, alternative thinking. http://www.totse2.com
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

Zaffron wrote:lern2engrish, might be crucial for thE lEeT hAckInG oF ThE EnGrIsH lanGuarGeE
Mayhaps.

Lol, crash a firewall.

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

Oh wait I got it! Drive a car through a line of burning oil :D
Read, know, do. Discuss topics of ANY kind, including unconventional or taboo topics. Free speech, open minds, alternative thinking. http://www.totse2.com
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

Zaffron wrote:Oh wait I got it! Drive a car through a line of burning oil :D

With another wall on the other side.

................Made of bricks.

Anovamatrix

Post by Anovamatrix »

zzzzzz. An Easy Question i askk u aLll in Thisx webZ.. no one know about It. nice.. I have try sending many packet to crash a firewall. but a blue screen always appear in my screen ... many time i try to hack firewall.. but always fail... i expert in programming visual basic... can someone give me some clue
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Anovamatrix wrote:zzzzzz. An Easy Question i askk u aLll in Thisx webZ.. no one know about It. nice.. I have try sending many packet to crash a firewall. but a blue screen always appear in my screen ... many time i try to hack firewall.. but always fail... i expert in programming visual basic... can someone give me some clue
Here's your clue....If you try to DoS a system (in this case a firewall), and that system has more throughput than yours, you're are going to DoS yourself (in this case your Blue Screen of Death). :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anovamatrix

Post by Anovamatrix »

using dos .. u mean use danial attack.. hard to attack big server if i only use one computer... i have use a dos (danial attack). sending many packet .. but the firewall+anti virus.. damn powerfull. any want know how can i plat a seed on he/she computer . i have heard rumor that u can infected other computer(zombie). but i dont know how to made some... any want now the code(c++)
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Anovamatrix wrote:using dos .. u mean use danial attack.. hard to attack big server if i only use one computer... i have use a dos (danial attack). sending many packet .. but the firewall+anti virus.. damn powerfull. any want know how can i plat a seed on he/she computer . i have heard rumor that u can infected other computer(zombie). but i dont know how to made some... any want now the code(c++)
Here's your code...

If Anovamatrix learns to speak
...Anovamatrix might get help
Else
...Anovamatrix = "Complete douche bag"
...GTFO
Endif
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

Anovamatrix wrote:zzzzzz. An Easy Question i askk u aLll in Thisx webZ.. no one know about It. nice.. I have try sending many packet to crash a firewall. but a blue screen always appear in my screen ... many time i try to hack firewall.. but always fail... i expert in programming visual basic... can someone give me some clue

1. If it's an easy question, you should already know the answer.
2. A lot of people know about this site if that's what you meant.
3. You're not an expert in programming VB. My guess is you use VBE? (That would seem more likely).
4. If at first you fail, try, try again. And if you still fail, try again. And if even THEN you fail, just give up. (I think you're at this stage).
5. Packets cannot 'crash' a firewall, firewalls do not need the internet to work, and thus flooding it would do nothing, or at least nothing special. (except inform the owner as to who is doing it (that's you) and having you arrested or whatever they do in your country.

Liidian

Post by Liidian »

plope0726 wrote:
Here's your clue....If you try to DoS a system (in this case a firewall), and that system has more throughput than yours, you're are going to DoS yourself (in this case your Blue Screen of Death). :lol: :lol: :lol:
omg, you can't fucking DoS a firewall... for the first to do that you already need a connection to the computer so.. why even attack it? second how the hell do you DoS a firewall? please answer me. And i am even more curious about the thing that a DoS attack goes against the connection and the server. So you wanna DoS attack a firewall? It got no server, impossible to do that.
Sorry for english grammar but this darnit made me upset Oo
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
System Zero could also be confirmed with one word "Hacker's"
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Liidian wrote:
plope0726 wrote:
omg, you can't fucking DoS a firewall... for the first to do that you already need a connection to the computer so.. why even attack it? second how the hell do you DoS a firewall? please answer me. And i am even more curious about the thing that a DoS attack goes against the connection and the server. So you wanna DoS attack a firewall? It got no server, impossible to do that.
What the hell are you talking about? A complete connection isn't required to cause a DoS attack. The basic point is to send enough requests to tie up (or crash) a server so that legit users can't access it. In this case the intent would be to crash the firewall in order to bypass security filters. This could be done by sending more requests at once than the firewall can handle. In this case one would likely need a botnet to perform a DDoS because a single computer would likely not be able to handle the throughput to perform such an attack, assuming it's a firewall on a large network. Which is what I said initially that he's not going to DoS a firewall with a single computer, he's just going to DoS his self.

I think your problem is less being mad and more of an aching brain because clearly these concepts are beyond your comprehension.
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

plope0726 wrote:
Liidian wrote:
plope0726 wrote: Here's your clue....If you try to DoS a system (in this case a firewall), and that system has more throughput than yours, you're are going to DoS yourself (in this case your Blue Screen of Death). :lol: :lol: :lol:
What the hell are you talking about? A complete connection isn't required to cause a DoS attack. The basic point is to send enough requests to tie up (or crash) a server so that legit users can't access it. In this case the intent would be to crash the firewall in order to bypass security filters. This could be done by sending more requests at once than the firewall can handle. In this case one would likely need a botnet to perform a DDoS because a single computer would likely not be able to handle the throughput to perform such an attack, assuming it's a firewall on a large network. Which is what I said initially that he's not going to DoS a firewall with a single computer, he's just going to DoS his self.

I think your problem is less being mad and more of an aching brain because clearly these concepts are beyond your comprehension.
Yea but pretty much always a firewall's ability to handle requests > the actual site's ability due to the complexity of the functions that the site must perform per request, compared against the firewall.

In other words, you won't crash the firewall and gain access, you'll end up crashing the site first and not gaining access (although since the purpose of the firewall is to protect, you won't be crashing that any time soon).

plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Yeah, but if the attackers intent is to bring down the system, then I'd say mission accomplished.
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

plope0726 wrote:
Liidian wrote:
plope0726 wrote: Here's your clue....If you try to DoS a system (in this case a firewall), and that system has more throughput than yours, you're are going to DoS yourself (in this case your Blue Screen of Death). :lol: :lol: :lol:

May you please tell me how to make a request on a firewall without being connected to the computer? I am curious.
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
System Zero could also be confirmed with one word "Hacker's"