IP Changer

Discussion about hacker.org's server
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

plope0726 wrote:
PaRaDoX wrote:It's easier to use a real one and then change it?
is this a question??
No, it's one of those sarcastic questions with an answer so obvious that its almost rhetorical.

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

That's what I thought, just checking. :D
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

plope0726 wrote:
Donwhyte wrote:
Oh my! This is new stuff! It's not like I can just go into my network settings and change it manually, nope! Or use a proxy. NOPE! I mean, that's just too much effort. Why do that when you can download something questionable to do it for you? and OH MY! NO PAYING? I'VE NEVER SEEN FREE SOFTWARE OR PIRATED SOFTWARE BEFORE!

Not EVER.

why don't u add me and the see if it works or not..... u haven't seen free software? then u haven't seen anything yet.....

go take a cup of water to cool u down...
He's not saying it doesn't work, genius. He's saying that your wasting everyone's time with this crap because spoofing and IP is as basic as riding a bike with training wheels and no body but a skid needs you silly little program to do it.
Um actually, ><, i have no idea how you can spoof your IP manual in your settings ><... i'm not very good at network stuff..
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
System Zero could also be confirmed with one word "Hacker's"
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

a google search on 'how to spoof an IP' you point you in the right direction
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

plope0726 wrote:a google search on 'how to spoof an IP' you point you in the right direction
Derp.

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.