IP Changer

Discussion about hacker.org's server
Donwhyte

IP Changer

Post by Donwhyte »

hey buddies i have an IP changer software that can help u changer ur ip from any ip to US or Uk with four different locations...... Contact for if u need it and guess what? u don't need to pay me cos all u have to do is return a favor...... my id is donwhyte77 both Y! and msn
The Don
PaRaDoX

Re: IP Changer

Post by PaRaDoX »

Donwhyte wrote:hey buddies i have an IP changer software that can help u changer ur ip from any ip to US or Uk with four different locations...... Contact for if u need it and guess what? u don't need to pay me cos all u have to do is return a favor...... my id is donwhyte77 both Y! and msn
Oh my! This is new stuff! It's not like I can just go into my network settings and change it manually, nope! Or use a proxy. NOPE! I mean, that's just too much effort. Why do that when you can download something questionable to do it for you? and OH MY! NO PAYING? I'VE NEVER SEEN FREE SOFTWARE OR PIRATED SOFTWARE BEFORE!

Not EVER.

Go home, and take a shower. WASH OFF YOUR SHAME.

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
Donwhyte

Post by Donwhyte »

Oh my! This is new stuff! It's not like I can just go into my network settings and change it manually, nope! Or use a proxy. NOPE! I mean, that's just too much effort. Why do that when you can download something questionable to do it for you? and OH MY! NO PAYING? I'VE NEVER SEEN FREE SOFTWARE OR PIRATED SOFTWARE BEFORE!

Not EVER.

why don't u add me and the see if it works or not..... u haven't seen free software? then u haven't seen anything yet.....

go take a cup of water to cool u down...
The Don
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Donwhyte wrote:

Not EVER.

why don't u add me and the see if it works or not..... u haven't seen free software? then u haven't seen anything yet.....

He's not saying it doesn't work, genius. He's saying that your wasting everyone's time with this crap because spoofing and IP is as basic as riding a bike with training wheels and no body but a skid needs you silly little program to do it.
Donwhyte

ok

Post by Donwhyte »

what ever it is u say..... i don't have probs with that..... u can do it i can do it also but some can't and i ain't offering it for money ok? i give it out free...... its a multi IP changer (Uk, US & Canada) with different states in it.....
The Don
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

Donwhyte wrote:

Not EVER.

LOL
you make it sound like free software is something amazing.

and you also seem to have failed to pick up on the sarcasm in my last post >.>

Donwhyte

common

Post by Donwhyte »

@paradox

why u antagonizing my work uh? i'm combining different IP location into one single software and i want people testing them don't seems to me like a crime..... U can know how to change ur IP in a blink but it doesn't change the fact that u don't have to keep installing sofware or change settings for different.... i'm not a genius but i'm just working on a single solution...... Don't hate me for it
The Don
plope0726

Re: common

Post by plope0726 »

Donwhyte wrote:@paradox

why u antagonizing my work uh? i'm combining different IP location into one single software and i want people testing them don't seems to me like a crime..... U can know how to change ur IP in a blink but it doesn't change the fact that u don't have to keep installing sofware or change settings for different.... i'm not a genius but i'm just working on a single solution...... Don't hate me for it
You do realize that an IP address is based on an ISP not necessarily a location.
Donwhyte

Post by Donwhyte »

no more arguing with anyone.......
The Don
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Then quit posting
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

Donwhyte wrote:no more arguing with anyone.......
I understand your mentality, however I just don't see why someone needs an automated way of doing this. It's just not necessary. It's like programming something to open the start menu for you. Why?

Liidian

Post by Liidian »

Echo ipconfig/flushdns
ipconfig/flushdns
echo ipconfig/release
ipconfig/release
echo ipconfig/renew
ipconfig/renew
exit

save as bat and whola.. you have a IP changer.
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
System Zero could also be confirmed with one word "Hacker's"
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Liidian wrote:Echo ipconfig/flushdns
ipconfig/flushdns
echo ipconfig/release
ipconfig/release
echo ipconfig/renew
ipconfig/renew
exit

save as bat and whola.. you have a IP changer.
He's not talking about rrenewing an IP hes talking about spoofing an IP address
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

It's easier to use a real one and then change it?

plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

PaRaDoX wrote:It's easier to use a real one and then change it?
is this a question??