Brutal

Discussion about hacker.org's server
Liidian

Brutal

Post by Liidian »

I think you all are using a pathetic attempt too show you are better than the nublets by swearing and harassing em, sure i do the same but i actually AM better.
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
System Zero could also be confirmed with one word "Hacker's"
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

I think that you need to read some more books and actually undertand the things you speak of.
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

plope0726 wrote:I think that you need to read some more books and actually undertand the things you speak of.
I think you are lol :>
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

what?? :roll:
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

plope0726 wrote:what?? :roll:
I couldn't make up a way to defend myself... so i tried changing subject, btw i really fucking hate the smiley collection... that roll eyes make me angry!
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

plope0726 wrote:what?? :roll:
I couldn't make up a way to defend myself... so i tried changing subject, btw i really fucking hate the smiley collection... that roll eyes make me angry!
PaRaDoX

Re: Brutal

Post by PaRaDoX »

Liidian wrote:I think you all are using a pathetic attempt too show you are better than the nublets by swearing and harassing em, sure i do the same but i actually AM better.
Hypocrisy! :wink:

Don't you remember anything from high school English? :D

Point
Proof
Analysis

PROVE YOUR POINT AND THEN STATE WHY I SHOULD CARE.

<3

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.