Help Needed

Discussion about hacker.org's server
Donwhyte

Help Needed

Post by Donwhyte »

hey buddies, how can i shop with ma CC without them verifying the cc, anybody know any shopping sites that won't verify my CC and if they do how can i get them to boycott it......please reply ASAP
The Don
plope0726

Re: Help Needed

Post by plope0726 »

Donwhyte wrote:hey buddies, how can i shop with ma CC without them verifying the cc, anybody know any shopping sites that won't verify my CC and if they do how can i get them to boycott it......please reply ASAP
Your a fucking moron, go play in traffic.
Donwhyte

Post by Donwhyte »

why u talk like that uh? u can'y help u shut the fuck up and don't curse
The Don
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Donwhyte wrote:

why u talk like that uh? u can'y help u shut the fuck up and don't curse
First of all, I "talk like that" because you are an idiot. Second, what would be your purpose for trying to use a credit card without verification? The obvious is that it isn't yours. Now what makes you think that any commercial site is going to let you use a credit card with out verifying identification in some way? The fact that you stole someones CC number and were too fucking stupid to look at the three digits on the back just affirms how retarded you are. No one is going to help you. So why don;t you go apply for a legit credit card and purchase shit yourself.
PaRaDoX

Re: Help Needed

Post by PaRaDoX »

Donwhyte wrote:hey buddies, how can i shop with ma CC without them verifying the cc, anybody know any shopping sites that won't verify my CC and if they do how can i get them to boycott it......please reply ASAP
Hmm, let me think.

No.

No site will let it go unverified. Ever.

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.