Cant See Secure Sites ?

Discussion about hacker.org's server
anicoolrocks

Cant See Secure Sites ?

Post by anicoolrocks »

Cant See Secure Sites

Fix the problem with seeing them secrue sites (banks or online stores) i found this usefull

Any ways... what u need to do is make a new notepad file and write in it the followng DLL's.. just copy-paste these

regsvr32 SOFTPUB.DLL
regsvr32 WINTRUST.DLL
regsvr32 INITPKI.DLL
regsvr32 dssenh.dll
regsvr32 Rsaenh.dll
regsvr32 gpkcsp.dll
regsvr32 sccbase.dll
regsvr32 slbcsp.dll
regsvr32 Cryptdlg.dll

and save it as > all file types, and make it something like securefix.bat.

then just run the file and ur problem should be gone.
PaRaDoX

Re: Cant See Secure Sites ?

Post by PaRaDoX »

anicoolrocks wrote:Cant See Secure Sites

Fix the problem with seeing them secrue sites (banks or online stores) i found this usefull

Any ways... what u need to do is make a new notepad file and write in it the followng DLL's.. just copy-paste these

regsvr32 SOFTPUB.DLL
regsvr32 WINTRUST.DLL
regsvr32 INITPKI.DLL
regsvr32 dssenh.dll
regsvr32 Rsaenh.dll
regsvr32 gpkcsp.dll
regsvr32 sccbase.dll
regsvr32 slbcsp.dll
regsvr32 Cryptdlg.dll

Seriously?

Telling us to overwrite drivers with nothing?

Such a loser troll.

Get out.

(for anyone who doesn't get it, regsvr32 registers / unregisters DLL's and some ActiveX. for example, running regsvr32 gpkcsp.dll would UNREGISTER some hardware drivers, if my understanding is correct. If I am right, that's something you probably don't want to do, lol.)

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
plope0726

Re: Cant See Secure Sites ?

Post by plope0726 »

PaRaDoX wrote:
anicoolrocks wrote:Cant See Secure Sites

regsvr32 SOFTPUB.DLL
regsvr32 WINTRUST.DLL
regsvr32 INITPKI.DLL
regsvr32 dssenh.dll
regsvr32 Rsaenh.dll
regsvr32 gpkcsp.dll
regsvr32 sccbase.dll
regsvr32 slbcsp.dll
regsvr32 Cryptdlg.dll

Seriously?

Telling us to overwrite drivers with nothing?

Such a loser troll.

Get out.

(for anyone who doesn't get it, regsvr32 registers / unregisters DLL's and some ActiveX. for example, running regsvr32 gpkcsp.dll would UNREGISTER some hardware drivers, if my understanding is correct. If I am right, that's something you probably don't want to do, lol.)
Oh it's not something you want to do. Also since he doesn't seem to realize that currently 3 running versions of Windows in use right now. XP, Vista, and 7. It would probably be useful to mention what OS you expect someone to perform these tasks on. Of course I doubt that this post was intended to be helpful, and if it was well, someone needs to do their own research and quit copying and pasting what they find on other sites.
Zeta

Post by Zeta »

Some remarks:

The mentioned libraries are the standard libraries associated with cryptographic services in windows. Only mssip32.dll is missing in the list.They should be present in windows 2000 (with the exception of the Sccbase.dll file), XP and Vista. Windows 7 probably didn't change that.

@PaRaDoX:
If you want to unregister a DLL you have to use regsvr32 with the /u switch.

If things got messed up unregister -> reboot -> register -> reboot may actually help (or not, who knows with windows)
tahoof

help

Post by tahoof »

I run d program but is not working for me , can someone tell me how to hack website i have been trying it of a long time, i am not a lazy learner i really want to be hacker is my dream can someone help me? xxx
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

Zeta wrote:Some remarks:

The mentioned libraries are the standard libraries associated with cryptographic services in windows. Only mssip32.dll is missing in the list.They should be present in windows 2000 (with the exception of the Sccbase.dll file), XP and Vista. Windows 7 probably didn't change that.

@PaRaDoX:
If you want to unregister a DLL you have to use regsvr32 with the /u switch.

If things got messed up unregister -> reboot -> register -> reboot may actually help (or not, who knows with windows)
ahh good. I remember seeing one of that dll and remembering something about it being a hardware driver or something with that importance :S.

My bad.

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.