hello everyone..!

Discussion about hacker.org's server
gr33kg1rl

hello everyone..!

Post by gr33kg1rl »

hi everybody.!
I'm new here and I would like to learn hacking. Can anyone tell me how to start?? :roll:
mo0 eixan pei ena paramu8i, ma eixw aCxim0 tel0c kai aut0 t0 3erw hdh....
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

First, you want to know some sort of programming or scripting language, since hacking is just understanding how things work so you can make computers do what you want. Anyway, I would recommend python. You can find python under the download section at www.python.org

I use 2.6, but you can use earlier/later versions if you want. Note that there are subtle syntax changes that could throw off a beginner. Now I can't say that I am great with it, but it can be a dandy little thing once you start to get the hang of it.

Once you have gotten really good with 1 programming language, then the others are generally a snap since they do the same things, just with different syntax or methods etc.

Remember, don't take what isn't yours when you start learning about network programming!
Read, know, do. Discuss topics of ANY kind, including unconventional or taboo topics. Free speech, open minds, alternative thinking. http://www.totse2.com
S3th

Post by S3th »

Speaking of Python, I can't run your RPG.. D: Stupid update.
See through the master
Become the master
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

Python is a laugh and a half (in a good way).

I loved using it a while back, and still make little toys with it :3

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.