do i have to..

Discussion about hacker.org's server
jack krauser

do i have to..

Post by jack krauser »

i here that to be a good hacker you must be an excellent student that have 20 in almost all his lessons :cry: is that true?should i try harder?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

to be a hacker u shouldn't be a dork so stay calm and be cool if u know what u are doing the studies like school don't really matter... :)
It's like I'm a fake girl
It's like a stupid thing to do
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
It's like it's my last chance
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:to be a hacker u shouldn't be a dork so stay calm and be cool if u know what u are doing the studies like school don't really matter... :)
well in my school i'm not the best but not and the worst so do i have to be better? :cry:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

look as i said before u may not like school but love hacking and be very good at that..so u decide ...should u be better at school to be a good hacker?
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:look as i said before u may not like school but love hacking and be very good at that..so u decide ...should u be better at school to be a good hacker?
i suck at lessons like history and others , and i get 20 in maths and computers... or how ever you tell it :cry:

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

off ..i hate school too and suck at it..why u see it so important?
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:off ..i hate school too and suck at it..why u see it so important?
well i see it important because i want to study something that i would like but i'm soooooo boring when i'm in the class that i don't watch the lesson :cry:

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

i know..wanna hear stg funny?once i fell asleep in the classroom so what?it happened the teacher waked me..np :D :D :D
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:i know..wanna hear stg funny?once i fell asleep in the classroom so what?it happened the teacher waked me..np :D :D :D
hahaha
i had the same accident but my friend wake me up and not my teacher :lol: :lol: :lol:

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

well my friends was speaking on the phone so she was kinda busy :D
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:well my friends was speaking on the phone so she was kinda busy :D
in the classroom with the phone? :shock: in greece if they see you with phone in the classroom they take it from you and then your parents come to take it :cry:

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

well here they say they will do the same but first they have to make us give it to them...usually we never do that..anyway here is different ..it depends a lot on our personalities and the way we were educated...and he have strong personalities....i even got in a fight with a teacher when i saw that she pulled my earring from my ear and that i was bleeding i got angry and grabbed her from her hair and i didn't let go until the principal came :D :D :twisted:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:well here they say they will do the same but first they have to make us give it to them...usually we never do that..anyway here is different ..it depends a lot on our personalities and the way we were educated...and he have strong personalities....i even got in a fight with a teacher when i saw that she pulled my earring from my ear and that i was bleeding i got angry and grabbed her from her hair and i didn't let go until the principal came :D :D :twisted:
lol you give her a lesson eh?

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

yep but my ear..imagine she took my earring from my ear...anyway i had just put the earring so of course i got mad when i saw it into her hand and the blood ..anyway tell me a crazy thing that u did at school :D
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:yep but my ear..imagine she took my earring from my ear...anyway i had just put the earring so of course i got mad when i saw it into her hand and the blood ..anyway tell me a crazy thing that u did at school :D
one time i hit our headmaster and he get really mad :lol:

by Loyal_Dark