hi hi hi!

Post by Ouka »

i cant believe how easy it is to bypass school security on the internet lol

its laughable.
Kilo

yeah

Post by Kilo »

yeah school security is pretty lame
thous in need of help let me know and ill do my best to advise you Remember i am not fault for damge you cause this is for learning Purposes only!!! visit http://nongkrong.team-forum.net/
jack krauser

Re: hi hi hi!

Post by jack krauser »

Ouka wrote:i cant believe how easy it is to bypass school security on the internet lol

its laughable.
how did you do it?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
koolpop0

school

Post by koolpop0 »

lol i know

but our school has just got a huge update

wireless school camra's desktop watchers

its fuckin crazy
jack krauser

Re: school

Post by jack krauser »

koolpop0 wrote:lol i know

but our school has just got a huge update

wireless school camra's desktop watchers

its fuckin crazy
hahhaha
and now you can't do anything right? :lol:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
Kilo

lol you can do plenty

Post by Kilo »

get a laptop hack in the bath room???.. i was a teachers aid for p.e i would sit in the locker room with my laptop and do what ever i wanted it was great.
thous in need of help let me know and ill do my best to advise you Remember i am not fault for damge you cause this is for learning Purposes only!!! visit http://nongkrong.team-forum.net/
jack krauser

Re: lol you can do plenty

Post by jack krauser »

Kilo wrote:get a laptop hack in the bath room???.. i was a teachers aid for p.e i would sit in the locker room with my laptop and do what ever i wanted it was great.
haha
you take your laptop in the school? because i take it :lol:

by Loyal_Dark
Helba

well

Post by Helba »

Schools dont like the fact that we can bypass them so they upgrade computer security.
but we can find more and more ways to bypass (sigh) oh well schools never learn.
jack krauser

Re: well

Post by jack krauser »

Helba wrote:Schools dont like the fact that we can bypass them so they upgrade computer security.
but we can find more and more ways to bypass (sigh) oh well schools never learn.
in my school they don't have very good computer security :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

by Loyal_Dark
Ouka

hehehe

Post by Ouka »

nothing can stop me im the signal! yay!
bugXL

Re: well

Post by bugXL »

jack krauser wrote:
Helba wrote:Schools dont like the fact that we can bypass them so they upgrade computer security.
in my school they don't have very good computer security :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Yeah, from the info i got, my school is pretty weak in security too, that's why one day, i'll try to hack it.
Help the Pinguin getting bigger and bigger
nobody

Post by nobody »

just screw your school up