Need help ...

Discussion about hacker.org's server
maratzzo

Need help ...

Post by maratzzo »

Hi ..

I want to send a .cmd file to a persons email but it´s rejected as spam . How can i solved that ??

That fucking person was my friend , but he got big headed and fooled me about lot of money......now i want to get even and destroy his pc with his company work on it ....

Please Help
koolpop0

Re: Need help ...

Post by koolpop0 »

maratzzo wrote:Hi ..

I want to send a .cmd file to a persons email but it´s rejected as spam . How can i solved that ??

That fucking person was my friend , but he got big headed and fooled me about lot of money......now i want to get even and destroy his pc with his company work on it ....

Please Help
maratzzo

perhaps it would be more reasonable to simply do something equally bad... Not to mention Cmd files are not very useful

here is an example why...

When writing a Script in cmd it wont do a lot of damage due to restriction's and write protection.

file in use is another problem you might have.

maybe it would be better to try something locally if it is really alot of money that is (5,000+)

sides E-mail protection is very secure now a day's so your out of luck with sending petty scripts to harm the files of another computer.

Not to mention the jail time you would serve if you succeeded that is, from destroying company data.

Trust me on this remote hacking is much harder and way more illegal. so maybe forgiving can be a option just don't talk to this fella
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

If it was more than 2000, take his kneecaps. It should cost him about that to get new ones <3

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
koolpop0

Post by koolpop0 »

PaRaDoX wrote:If it was more than 2000, take his kneecaps. It should cost him about that to get new ones <3

lol
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

isnt it leik batch files? cuz idk about anyone else but I haven't heard of a .cmd file format...
Read, know, do. Discuss topics of ANY kind, including unconventional or taboo topics. Free speech, open minds, alternative thinking. http://www.totse2.com
koolpop0

Post by koolpop0 »

yes it is the same...
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

well there's no .cmd, but just about anything can be executed through it, it's just command line after all.

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
megatron40

Post by megatron40 »

http://groups.google.com/group/microsof ... 812c?pli=1

Found a lot of other listings on the subject with a quick Google. Not too thrilling, but informative.
"The man who doesn't read... has no advantage over the man who can't read..." - Mark Twain