SMALL TIPS AND TUTORIALS!!!(NOOB FRIENDLY)

Discussion about hacker.org's server
iyelgamer08

Post by iyelgamer08 »

So far, dextering12 was the only forum-er here who was able to "at least" present a newbie guide for those who are interested in hacking.... furthermore, just by reading the replied posts, some of you were only "reiterating" some basic information about hacking that can be found in google... plope0726, why use antivirus if youre a real hacker? couldn't you dissect the program you downloaded and tell for yourself if it's virus free rather than using an Antivirus? Antivures programs as we all know can be bypassed... but manual program dissection as long as you know the language used to create the program would be far more effective against viruses...

dextering12 posted his guide here not because he was a noob, rather, this might be the first time he really stumbled upon a hacker forums with this genre of discussion.... it's more like he was rather trying to "present" himself to other forum-ers that he has enough knowledge and expertise to be considered for the very least... a newbie hacker.... and gain respect int that field.

mihas, hackers can eventually drop by in forums like these just for light viewing/reading, knowledge is the most important tool of a hacker, and forums do not only show guides or info but rather psychological behaviors of hackers and forum-ers...

dextering12, i would like to correct you as well, not just because you cant program doesn't necessarily mean you cant hack... as a hacker you may or may not make your own programs/codes, and as a hacker you can "borrow" some other hackers existing programs.

Top hackers is or rather are irrelevant, constant change occurs in the computer world every second and new anti-hacking methods are implemented, you may be, for a time reach a point that you would consider yourself as a top hacker but in reality there will always be other hackers better than you! ... Rather, we can re-phrase it as "Active Hackers" to be more precise.
iyelgamer08 was here.... ^_^
iyelgamer08

Re: POST YOUR HACKERS TOOL BOX HERE!

Post by iyelgamer08 »

plope0726 wrote:
dextering12 wrote: Some of the files can be seen as malware by some anitivirus but i asure you that every file is clean and the results you get are false/positive.
Yeah right you fucktard, if it's a hacking tool and AV picks it up it would label it as a hacking tool unless of course it's something else like a Trojan
Scan Results wrote: "Infections"

"File";
"Infection";
"Result"

"C:\Documents and Settings\Derka\Desktop\AIO[1].H_ck_rs.Tool.Box.Set_tonyka.softarchive.net.part1.rar";

"Trojan horse PSW.OnlineGames.FIY";
"Infected"

"C:\Documents and Settings\Derka\Desktop\AIO[1].H_ck_rs.Tool.Box.Set_tonyka.softarchive.net.part1.rar:\CrackersKit2009.v2\Dup 2.19\skins\custom.skin-ismail.rar";

"Infected"

"C:\Documents and Settings\Derka\Desktop\AIO[1].H_ck_rs.Tool.Box.Set_tonyka.softarchive.net.part1.rar:\CrackersKit2009.v2\Dup 2.19\skins\custom.skin-ismail.rar:\some.application.v3.7-patch.exe";

"Infected"

"C:\Documents and Settings\Derka\Desktop\AIO[1].H_ck_rs.Tool.Box.Set_tonyka.softarchive.net.part1.rar:\CrackersKit2009.v2\Dup 2.19\skins\SAVSkin2_for_dUP211.rar";

"Infected"

"C:\Documents and Settings\Derka\Desktop\AIO[1].H_ck_rs.Tool.Box.Set_tonyka.softarchive.net.part1.rar:\CrackersKit2009.v2\Dup 2.19\skins\SAVSkin2_for_dUP211.rar:\SAVSkin2_for_dUP211\Example\DrWeb43x_KeyPatch.exe";

"Infected"

"C:\Documents and Settings\Derka\Desktop\AIO[1].H_ck_rs.Tool.Box.Set_tonyka.softarchive.net.part1.rar:\CrackersKit2009.v2\IIDKing 2.01\iidking-v2.exe";

"Trojan horse Generic5.HTR";
"Infected"
This is just the first file. Why don't you run around the house with scissors. :)

As far as i can tell, if ever that those links were indeed carrying trojans, it would most likely be password stealers or keyloggers intended to steal passwords from online games... and seing that dextering is from the philippines where most online gamers are really interested in hacking, he might as well would have had to grab this oppurtunity to steal their passwords and accounts.....
iyelgamer08 was here.... ^_^
megatron40

Post by megatron40 »

iyelgamer08 wrote:So far, dextering12 was the only forum-er here who was able to "at least" present a newbie guide for those who are interested in hacking.... furthermore, just by reading the replied posts, some of you were only "reiterating" some basic information about hacking that can be found in google... plope0726, why use antivirus if youre a real hacker? couldn't you dissect the program you downloaded and tell for yourself if it's virus free rather than using an Antivirus? Antivures programs as we all know can be bypassed... but manual program dissection as long as you know the language used to create the program would be far more effective against viruses...

dextering12 posted his guide here not because he was a noob, rather, this might be the first time he really stumbled upon a hacker forums with this genre of discussion.... it's more like he was rather trying to "present" himself to other forum-ers that he has enough knowledge and expertise to be considered for the very least... a newbie hacker.... and gain respect int that field.

mihas, hackers can eventually drop by in forums like these just for light viewing/reading, knowledge is the most important tool of a hacker, and forums do not only show guides or info but rather psychological behaviors of hackers and forum-ers...

dextering12, i would like to correct you as well, not just because you cant program doesn't necessarily mean you cant hack... as a hacker you may or may not make your own programs/codes, and as a hacker you can "borrow" some other hackers existing programs.

Top hackers is or rather are irrelevant, constant change occurs in the computer world every second and new anti-hacking methods are implemented, you may be, for a time reach a point that you would consider yourself as a top hacker but in reality there will always be other hackers better than you! ... Rather, we can re-phrase it as "Active Hackers" to be more precise.
Ok I'm going to reply to this by several of those points you brought up.

Present a newbie guide? It's been repeated several times what one needs to do to start. Don't believe me? There's a little link up at the top of this page titled "Search". Of course people are only "reiterating" basic information. Becoming a hacker isn't a step by step instruction set. It's a development of the mind. With that development comes a desire to learn. With that learning comes knowledge. With that knowledge comes wisdom and skill. Not using an anti-virus is just stupid. You may possibly be able to pick it apart depending on the language in which it was written. Most likely not though. Even if it was simple as that though, most of the time YOU don't know when you've downloaded a virus. You just see the effects of it happening. Anti-virus catches it for you. It is far more efficient. Computers do the work that you and I can do, but much more efficiently. The anti-virus is a byproduct of that fact. Believe it or not, but hackers created the anti-virus! Just as they created the web and invented the wheel. Which illuminates a contradiction in your logic and reasoning which is this: If a real hacker doesn't use an anti-virus then why did YOU say
and as a hacker you can "borrow" some other hackers existing programs

"Borrow" others hacking tools? No that is not a hacker. That is like saying "because I drive a car, I am an auto technician". No what that is, is a script kiddy. No this is not something to be proud of. You use a tool but you don't know how it works. You use it not knowing it's limitations or its capabilities. You don't have the ability to solve problems on your own. You don't have the ability to share knowledge because you've acquired none yourself. You have no expertise.

I am not going to define what a hacker is, but here you go http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacker_%28computing%29

Programming is an essential part of computer hacking. You at least better understand whatever you are using. You ought to be able to read code and understand it otherwise you can't "dissect the program you downloaded and tell for yourself if it's virus free rather than using an Antivirus" as you put it. So again in your own reasoning in order to be a real programmer you need to be able to program.

I don't know any hackers that consider themselves "top hackers". A key piece of knowledge every hacker has is that they know they only know only a small portion of what's out there.

I don't know if you are one to declare the ins and outs of hackerdom as you have already declared several fallacies and contradictions in a few short minutes. Try again.
Last edited by megatron40 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The man who doesn't read... has no advantage over the man who can't read..." - Mark Twain
sabretooth

Post by sabretooth »

megatron40 wrote: I don't know if you are one to declare the ins and outs of hackerdom as you have already declared several fallacies and contradictions in a few short minutes. Try again.

Or better for us all, don't try again :)

megatron hit the nail on the head there.