Hello!

Discussion about hacker.org's server
Mr:Q

Hello!

Post by Mr:Q »

Hi !
I am new to the world of hacking but I want to get started right away but I need some starting help like what should one start with and so on....(please dont laugh).I just want to learn.
Here is my mail if you have any good text files for me to studdy
moldy_door@hotmail.com
jack krauser

Re: Hello!

Post by jack krauser »

Mr:Q wrote:Hi !
I am new to the world of hacking but I want to get started right away but I need some starting help like what should one start with and so on....(please dont laugh).I just want to learn.
Here is my mail if you have any good text files for me to studdy
moldy_door@hotmail.com
first read this http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html and then askanything you want :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
Mr:Q

Post by Mr:Q »

Thanks.
got some good reading ahead off me, just picked upp a few books on the subjet to.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

Mr:Q wrote:Thanks.
got some good reading ahead off me, just picked upp a few books on the subjet to.
there are alot of great and helpfull books so don't worry :wink:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark