hugo-hack.blogspot.com New site for best hacking tools!

Discussion about hacker.org's server
hugohacker

hugo-hack.blogspot.com New site for best hacking tools!

Post by hugohacker »

Hello Every Body,

We started a new website http://hugo-hack.blogspot.com/
There you can buy the best hacks, for very small prices. The hack are really good. We are not Thieves and we are really selling hacks for u, only for more money.

I hope you enjoy, Hugo-Hack
megatron40

Re: hugo-hack.blogspot.com New site for best hacking tools!

Post by megatron40 »

hugohacker wrote: There you can buy the best hacks, for very small prices.
we are really selling hacks for u, only for more money.
Someone explain to me how these two statements don't conflict. I know English, but my brain has been known to process things improperly.
"The man who doesn't read... has no advantage over the man who can't read..." - Mark Twain
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Everybody listen up. Go to his gay little blog site, click on flag this blog. You will see a page that lists reasons for flagging it. Select spam, and click continue. On the next page click submit. I'm sure if they get enough of these they'll delete his shit and probably block his ip.
sabretooth

Post by sabretooth »

plope0726 wrote:Everybody listen up. Go to his gay little blog site, click on flag this blog. You will see a page that lists reasons for flagging it. Select spam, and click continue. On the next page click submit. I'm sure if they get enough of these they'll delete his shit and probably block his ip.
done :)
ivice7

hello

Post by ivice7 »

I went thru your profile and i think you have what i needed ...kindly IM me on ivice7 on yahoo to we could have a chat.....