Looking for a partner.

Discussion about hacker.org's server
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Prohacker57 wrote:yeah, most of that is probably correct. but i never said that i am gonna hack people for the rest of my life. i can get a nice job that could pay the bills. like you, you will probably get a nice job to pay for your dept (or you already have one) everybody in life needs a nice job so they wont die or go to jail.
It's nice to see you are understanding. But here's a word of advice, you keep running you scam, you will get caught eventually and that could affect you job options. Jail record usually equates to a nice career at McDonalds, regardless of the skills you may possess.
Prohacker57

Post by Prohacker57 »

i understand that too. but i dont see how i cat caught scamming people of games. i mean its not against the law to make players suffer :D even if i get caught, i wont go to jail. if i do something against the law and get caught, then it really could effect my career, but thats why i wont do anything elegal.
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Prohacker57 wrote:i understand that too. but i dont see how i cat caught scamming people of games. i mean its not against the law to make players suffer :D even if i get caught, i wont go to jail. if i do something against the law and get caught, then it really could effect my career, but thats why i wont do anything elegal.
You can do what you want but keep in mind, that just logging into or gaining access to someone's account that isn't yours is consider unauthorized access to the network. just because it's a stupid game doesn't mean the crime would carry any less weight. Trust me, I've seen people get tracked down and arrested just for accessing a network without authorization, no downloading of files or anything.
Prohacker57

Post by Prohacker57 »

well i already did scam like 3 players but if it could get me in serious trouble then i should stop and find a honest living. save for a car, and college fun and have a nice life :D
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

BTW check out this article i found recently:

A British guy is going to be extradited to the US for breaking into military computers, he did no real damage but that's not what the courts will here.

http://www.betanews.com/article/British ... 1249035677
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

>.< wow scamming runescape players, really?
Read, know, do. Discuss topics of ANY kind, including unconventional or taboo topics. Free speech, open minds, alternative thinking. http://www.totse2.com
Allosentient

Post by Allosentient »

Lol, I used to do that back in the 90's. Got 12 accounts in one day, the cash value of the items was over 2 grand. Gave it all back though since I didn't want to get beaten by my dad if he found out.
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

Prohacker57 wrote:"i know i am not a pro." - PROhacker57
Sharpen your eyes, and you might be able to see the optical illusion, or should i say paradox?
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
System Zero could also be confirmed with one word "Hacker's"