Some one has takeover my yahoo ID...

bluffer

Some one has takeover my yahoo ID...

Post by bluffer »

Hi everyone...

I am really going through a pain...

I am in Australia so I can not even go to FBI.. there is nothing like FBI here...

I went to INDIA for holidays... and some mother F***** hacked into my yahoo mail...

he is sending rude emails to my frnds list and specially my gf.. I was about to get break up..

Now I hardly need to find out his Address... I am ready to pay you guys if u can find me his address and I will go to India specially.. I have contacts in there..

I am ready to PAY u if u can find IP.....

he was online last time on 11/July/09 ricky_521@yahoo.com

thanks guys ur help will be appreciated...
BLUFFER

"Bluffing is an Art"
I am the Artist !!

Kepp Keen...
DevilH4cker

Post by DevilH4cker »

Hey there looks like u are really pissed on this guy playing around with ur email id...well if the guy is still using ur yahoo id then u can trace his location by sending him an email...get registered on this site:http://www.whoreadme.com/ and send the him an email which should interest him & he should atleast open it....once he opens the email u will get his ip and current location instantly at ur whoreadme account....check this way if u still has no go lets try another thing later.... :twisted:
H4ckers RuLeZ
therethinker

Post by therethinker »

I am in Australia so I can not even go to FBI.. there is nothing like FBI here...
What happened to ASIS?
Garfield

Post by Garfield »

Contact Yahoo.
bluffer

Post by bluffer »

thaks for advise mate...
BLUFFER

"Bluffing is an Art"
I am the Artist !!

Kepp Keen...