new hackers

Discussion about hacker.org's server
Me

new hackers

Post by Me »

I am trying to learn how to become a hacker, anyone got some tips on how to jump start my hacking
Last edited by Me on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
plope0726

Re: new hackers

Post by plope0726 »

Me wrote:I am trying to learn how to become a hacker, anyone got some tips on how to stay a hacker and not a cracker
Some sites of interest:

hackerhighschool.org - go to the lessons link on the menu, several little lessons you can read that talk about everything from thinking like a hacker, networks, security, forensics, and ethics.

hackthissite.org - fun missions you can learn a lot from, covers everything from web, to applications, to irc. as well as a lot of articles.
abcvirus
Location: At my Poor computer playing at being intelligent (omg big wurd)

Post by abcvirus »

plope0726 wrote:
Me wrote:I am trying to learn how to become a hacker, anyone got some tips on how to stay a hacker and not a cracker
Some sites of interest:

hackerhighschool.org - go to the lessons link on the menu, several little lessons you can read that talk about everything from thinking like a hacker, networks, security, forensics, and ethics.

hackthissite.org - fun missions you can learn a lot from, covers everything from web, to applications, to irc. as well as a lot of articles.
Nice website! :D
I guess I a hacker not a cracker, since I know most of the information when I was 12... :lol:
Nice website! :D
sorryplopethesiggywastoolongandilikeminebetter:P
HARHARHARIMARETARD :D :D :D :D that uses way too much :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 's YAY?! user:abcvirus is user:retarded User:abcvirus 886064eg4n5 <---------------------- MY PASS! I'M A FUCKING NOOB!
WhiteKnight

Post by WhiteKnight »

You can start with C# and learn how to program in that language.

Once you can master developing the program that is at least immediate level, you can ask me about hacking.
st.stoner

holla~

Post by st.stoner »

im also new here..
pls warn,teach,n lead me how to be a hacker. :roll:
btw,
hi to you all..
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

I will warn you now that your format of typing looks exactly like half the trolls on this forum, so lern2engrish, come back, and then ask questions and don't make yourself look like a moron.
mihas

Re: holla~

Post by mihas »

st.stoner wrote:im also new here..
pls warn,teach,n lead me how to be a hacker. :roll:
btw,
hi to you all..
Hi! :)
navyblue

Post by navyblue »

I have a question.
This jerk keeps hacking my friends' accounts to get to me...how do I prevent that?
And, I'm new, obviously.
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

navyblue wrote:I have a question.
This jerk keeps hacking my friends' accounts to get to me...how do I prevent that?
And, I'm new, obviously.
What kind of account are you talking about (I'm assuming a social networking site)?

It's really up to your friends to secure their own accounts. If it is as it sounds, that several of your friends' account have been compromised then the best solution is to delete your account for good. You could also delete the friends' account that he cracked but in the end you would end up deleting all of your friend. You may as well get rid of your account altogether.

Social Networking sites are full of shit when they say that you can protect your privacy because in reality the only account you have control of is your own and you have to rely on your friends to protect their accounts.
koolpop0

Post by koolpop0 »

Tell him to change his fking password

go generate one like

ahdd83AD
ADJd83S
D82hSDf
Ajs8SDf9

shit like that
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

It's very simple, just remember "crackers" destroys and hackers takes or rebuilds.
Last edited by Liidian on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
System Zero could also be confirmed with one word "Hacker's"
DevilH4cker

Post by DevilH4cker »

good to see ur enthusiasm to be a h4cker....keep browsing google to knw more about hacking & hw its done or u could download free study material to get more knwoledge from expert h4ckers....if u do have any prob just ask any of members here am sure they will help you out.... :cheers: 8) ..
H4ckers RuLeZ
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

What the hell is a h4cker? Anyone here know?
koolpop0

Post by koolpop0 »

Zaffron wrote:What the hell is a h4cker? Anyone here know?

Using my super intelligence and about 5 hours i managed to crack h4ckers actual term...

using modern day's dictionary along with typical computer slang

it was a long 4 hours... and then it came to me

Google has a hacker language

instead of using a "a" they use a "4"

it was a break through of the age's

i managed to learn this language in a matter of an hour!

apparently this is officially called leetspeak

the story of the day
jeetee

Post by jeetee »

Zaffron wrote:What the hell is a h4cker? Anyone here know?
QFS, with the S of sarcasm.