koolpop0

Cain

Post by koolpop0 »

Cain is sooo weird can i get some help? with all of it
jack krauser

Re: Cain

Post by jack krauser »

koolpop0 wrote:Cain is sooo weird can i get some help? with all of it
sorry but what is cain? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
Necklord

Post by Necklord »

Cain & Abel ...
Cain & Abel is a local network sniffer. Cain & Abel isn't like most another sniffer. Because, you don't chose a packet. Very easy, try!
Hackers Center Forum
I've never been able to work out detailed plans of what the future was going to be like... I just said " I'm going to fight, Who knows where I'll get? "
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

Necklord wrote:Cain & Abel ...
Cain & Abel is a local network sniffer. Cain & Abel isn't like most another sniffer. Because, you don't chose a packet. Very easy, try!
i just try it and my antivirus warning me about a trojan :evil: :x
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
koolpop0

cain

Post by koolpop0 »

can i change local to remote?
Necklord

Post by Necklord »

jack krauser wrote:
Just Turn Off Your Antivirus,,

@ koolpop0
Why don't use wireshark ...?
Hackers Center Forum
I've never been able to work out detailed plans of what the future was going to be like... I just said " I'm going to fight, Who knows where I'll get? "
Necklord

Post by Necklord »

jack krauser wrote:

@ koolpop0
No, it can use only on local network
Hackers Center Forum
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

Necklord wrote:
jack krauser wrote:

@ koolpop0
No, it can use only on local network
what are ou crazy :shock: :shock: :shock: if i turn off my antivirus i will be effected from the virus :x

by Loyal_Dark
koolpop0

virus

Post by koolpop0 »

ya it says it is but if only because it can get passwords and watch packets.... it dosent do much i don't like it myself but maybe if your hacking your school or work that would
jack krauser

Re: virus

Post by jack krauser »

koolpop0 wrote:ya it says it is but if only because it can get passwords and watch packets.... it dosent do much i don't like it myself but maybe if your hacking your school or work that would
so is a hacking programme eh? :lol: :lol: ok i will try to download it again 8)

by Loyal_Dark