THERE ARE NO R-E-A-L HACKERS IN HERE!!!

Discussion about hacker.org's server
root

Re: lol

Post by root »

tomtomtomtom wrote:ubuntu users get hacked so much but I won't even bother with you ill just give you a brief explanation
The Debian Security Advisory posted up DSA-1571-1 openssl -- predictable random number generator issue today and strongly advised its users to take steps to avoid possible compromising of any systems running on Debian, such as Ubuntu.

The researcher Luciano Bello discovered a security flaw in Debian's random number generator that allows to predict a random generated number. This is caused by an incorrect Debian change to the openssl package. As a result, cryptographic key material may be guessable.

This problem not only affects Debian, but also all its derivatives, such as Ubuntu.

It is strongly recommended that all cryptographic key material which has been generated by OpenSSL versions starting with 0.9.8c-1 on affected systems is recreated from scratch. Furthermore, all DSA keys ever used on affected systems for signing or authentication purposes should be considered compromised.
open-ssl and blah-blah-blah. that's 6 words i understand from this post.
ok, what OS you using?
i see it's 2 years and one mounth to your site. 6 Apr. why you, don't call me month ago on celebration cake?
Do U belive in rlty Z U sense when your eyes is opened? Or U trust in reality Z U see when your eyes is closed forever?
WhiteKnight

Re: lol

Post by WhiteKnight »

root wrote:
tomtomtomtom wrote:ubuntu users get hacked so much but I won't even bother with you ill just give you a brief explanation
The Debian Security Advisory posted up DSA-1571-1 openssl -- predictable random number generator issue today and strongly advised its users to take steps to avoid possible compromising of any systems running on Debian, such as Ubuntu.

The researcher Luciano Bello discovered a security flaw in Debian's random number generator that allows to predict a random generated number. This is caused by an incorrect Debian change to the openssl package. As a result, cryptographic key material may be guessable.

This problem not only affects Debian, but also all its derivatives, such as Ubuntu.

It is strongly recommended that all cryptographic key material which has been generated by OpenSSL versions starting with 0.9.8c-1 on affected systems is recreated from scratch. Furthermore, all DSA keys ever used on affected systems for signing or authentication purposes should be considered compromised.
open-ssl and blah-blah-blah. that's 6 words i understand from this post.
ok, what OS you using?
i see it's 2 years and one mounth to your site. 6 Apr. why you, don't call me month ago on celebration cake?
If you cannot respect any people in this forum, I'll let TomTomTomTom handle this.
plope0726

Re: oh i forgot

Post by plope0726 »

root wrote:
tomtomtomtom wrote:I accessed your system see that you not only have ubuntu but it is a side boot, using a dirivetor called Wubi.
wth is Wubi? :D
Wubi! Wubi! We neeed Wubi! hope wubi is tasty.
i have some other systems. can you get the correct name of other OS?
and, if you "accessed" my "system", can you tell me name of folder, that in my /home dir. it's name starts on F
oh, i remember this word "sadness". nigella sativa means black sadness. it's a tibetian plant - black tmin.

lol your site costs 13.000$. cool. buy some used Hammer on them.
What other OS are you running...I can figure that one out without tapping into your p.o.s. acer (just a guess).... seeing as wubi is a windows installer...You dumb fuck.... Now as far as Sativa meaning sadness, you truly are a dumb fuck....Being the horticulturist that I am, Sativa means cultivated, female, where as sativus is male, While it does grow in tibet its native to south west Asia which include India and other surrounding countries, therefore it is not a Tibetan plant. black tmin??? Do you mean black cumin which would be referring to the seed...Common names would include fennel flower, nutmeg flower, Roman coriander, blackseed, black caraway, or black onion seed. No your shit before you start spouting off random bullshit... But anyhow, I'm with tomtomtomtom, continuing a conversationg with you would make me want to kill myself. here check this site out it may be more to your liking... http://www.pbskids.org
WhiteKnight

Post by WhiteKnight »

plope0726 wrote:
root wrote:
tomtomtomtom wrote:I accessed your system see that you not only have ubuntu but it is a side boot, using a dirivetor called Wubi.
wth is Wubi? :D
and, if you "accessed" my "system", can you tell me name of folder, that in my /home dir. it's name starts on F
oh, i remember this word "sadness". nigella sativa means black sadness. it's a tibetian plant - black tmin.

What other OS are you running...I can figure that one out without tapping into your p.o.s. acer (just a guess).... seeing as wubi is a windows installer...You dumb fuck.... Now as far as Sativa meaning sadness, you truly are a dumb fuck....Being the horticulturist that I am, Sativa means cultivated, female, where as sativus is male, While it does grow in tibet its native to south west Asia which include India and other surrounding countries, therefore it is not a Tibetan plant. black tmin??? Do you mean black cumin which would be referring to the seed...Common names would include fennel flower, nutmeg flower, Roman coriander, blackseed, black caraway, or black onion seed. No your shit before you start spouting off random bullshit... But anyhow, I'm with tomtomtomtom, continuing a conversationg with you would make me want to kill myself. here check this site out it may be more to your liking... http://www.pbskids.org
Don't worry about him now, he a forum troll.
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

WhiteKnight wrote:
plope0726 wrote:
root wrote: wth is Wubi? :D

Don't worry about him now, he a forum troll.
Yeah i know, I just had to vent and I figured who better to do it to than him. :lol:
Allosentient

Re: wasting time

Post by Allosentient »

root wrote:
tomtomtomtom wrote:ill end this by saying stfu honeypot, if you don't like the forum then leave, oh and have a nice day :P
any arguments? so you not opposing to words in first post? ok. that's what i expected.

how is to work on interpol\cia? hard work? i'm so sorry about that..
What the fuck is this guy smoking/snorting? Is this site made by interpol, or the CIA? Make up your mind? It isn't made by either... The people that have been coming here (such as yourself) haven't been worth the time for any government to look at.
root

to forum members

Post by root »

forum troll? why? does this topic looks like spam or similar flame? i'm simple human, that just think, words in first post is true. why so much aggression from you? i have reasons to think like that. and i think you really funny if you think, that true good hackers will join forum like this. i so sorry about peoples, that isking on this forum about help and asking to teach them and you just droping them that they stupid. how can you? dear interpol %username%, please don't fly out from role. help someone once and univerce will pay you back.
Do U belive in rlty Z U sense when your eyes is opened? Or U trust in reality Z U see when your eyes is closed forever?
WhiteKnight

Re: to forum members

Post by WhiteKnight »

root wrote:forum troll? why? does this topic looks like spam or similar flame? i'm simple human, that just think, words in first post is true. why so much aggression from you? i have reasons to think like that. and i think you really funny if you think, that true good hackers will join forum like this. i so sorry about peoples, that isking on this forum about help and asking to teach them and you just droping them that they stupid. how can you? dear interpol %username%, please don't fly out from role. help someone once and univerce will pay you back.
I assume you don't know what is Forum Troll means.

For one, you are provoking an unnecessary conflicts around the forum. And the other way to look at it, you look like a troll.

:roll:
root

Post by root »

what you mean "you look like troll"?
oh, i understand - you david Copperfield too?

and yes, i understan what this means
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... orum+troll

but, i think, you all just don't know how to prove, that all SQL database of this forum is not streaming on 1.1.1.1 ip .)

all ip's, all malicious propositions, all "strange" questions, just all logs.
for a example, how tmotmtotmtotmtm knew my ip? answer is simple as shutdown script - he gain access to owerall database. how? because: hoster, admin, and all privilegied users are in blue team.
Allosentient

Post by Allosentient »

root wrote: for a example, how tmotmtotmtotmtm knew my ip? answer is simple as shutdown script - he gain access to owerall database. how? because: hoster, admin, and all privilegied users are in blue team.
Your credibility just dropped to negative values. That signature picture that Tomtomtom uses, has been in-use on the web since the 90's. It is a dynamic image which is generated by a server. Notice that the image does not contain your username in it? Tomtomtom does NOT know your IP, and it is not breaking into any database to get it. When YOU request an image from the server that the image is hosted on, the server has to know which IP address to send it to. The server will add that IP address to the image in tomtomtom's case before sending it to you.

You can use this same concept to actually find out someone else's IP address, but it has not been done here. You can't really do much with an IP except report someone to the authorities if you see them doing something illegal.
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

root wrote:what you mean "you look like troll"?

but, i think, you all just don't know how to prove, that all SQL database of this forum is not streaming on 1.1.1.1 ip .)

for a example, how tmotmtotmtotmtm knew my ip? answer is simple as shutdown script - he gain access to owerall database. how? because: hoster, admin, and all privilegied users are in blue team.
Did you consider the fact that you are a skid and you downloaded that lovely tool tomtomtomtom supplied you with. That maybe he's a much better HACKER than you will ever be.
root

Post by root »

Allosentient wrote:
root wrote: for a example, how tmotmtotmtotmtm knew my ip? answer is simple as shutdown script - he gain access to owerall database. how? because: hoster, admin, and all privilegied users are in blue team.
Your credibility just dropped to negative values. That signature picture that Tomtomtom uses, has been in-use on the web since the 90's. It is a dynamic image which is generated by a server. Notice that the image does not contain your username in it? Tomtomtom does NOT know your IP, and it is not breaking into any database to get it. When YOU request an image from the server that the image is hosted on, the server has to know which IP address to send it to. The server will add that IP address to the image in tomtomtom's case before sending it to you.

You can use this same concept to actually find out someone else's IP address, but it has not been done here. You can't really do much with an IP except report someone to the authorities if you see them doing something illegal.
Allosentient, thank u. u explain me much. thank you again.
root

Post by root »

plope0726 wrote:

Did you consider the fact that you are a skid and you downloaded that lovely tool tomtomtomtom supplied you with. That maybe he's a much better HACKER than you will ever be.
i deleted his 20th century tools couple hours ago))
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

root wrote:
plope0726 wrote:

i deleted his 20th century tools couple hours ago))
then you have nothing to worry about any more, but that would expalin how he accessed your system last night.
root

Post by root »

plope0726 wrote: then you have nothing to worry about any more, but that would expalin how he accessed your system last night.
he's bluffed. don't have a Wubi. lol xD
i have two different UNIX compositions. lol
i have Grub.