THERE ARE NO R-E-A-L HACKERS IN HERE!!!

Discussion about hacker.org's server
root

THERE ARE NO R-E-A-L HACKERS IN HERE!!!

Post by root »

THIS FORUM IS NOT A HACKERS FORUM, YOU STUPID IDIOTS!!!!
OPEN YOUR EYES!!
THIS "FORUM" WAS MADED BY INTERPOL, TO VERBOSE POTENCIAL OUTLAWYERS.
DON'T BE FOOLED! NO ONE IN HERE WANT TO HELP U!
THERE ARE 3-5 OF REAL PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM, THAT MAKING IT LOOKING LIVE, BUT T-R-U-E HACKERS, THAT FIGHTING FOR FREE INFORMATION FOR A WORLD IS NO IN HERE.
Last edited by root on Sun May 10, 2009 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do U belive in rlty Z U sense when your eyes is opened? Or U trust in reality Z U see when your eyes is closed forever?
WhiteKnight

Re: THERE ARE NO R-E-A-L HACKERS IN HERE!!!

Post by WhiteKnight »

root wrote:THIS FORUM IS NOT A HACKERS FORUM, YOU STUPID IDIOTS!!!!
OPEN YOUR EYES!!
THIS STUPID "FORUM" WAS MADED BY INTERPOL, TO VERBOSE POTENCIAL OUTLAWYERS.
THERE ARE 3-5 OF REAL PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM, THAT MAKING IT LOOKING LIVE, BUT T-R-U-E HACKERS, THAT FIGHTING FOR FREE INFORMATION FOR A WORLD IS NO IN HERE.
THIS FORUM IS SUCK. FUCK YOU ..i.,
You're not the real hacker as far as I know. On the other hand, you're just another stupid kid who don't know shit about networking. Therefore you're to be called script kiddie. I hope you have a bad day and perhaps learn some English on the way out.
tomtomtomtom

i loled at the fact

Post by tomtomtomtom »

the fact that he created an account with the screenname root tells me he's a skid who probably uses ubuntu
root

Post by root »

WhiteKnight wrote:
OPEN YOUR EYES!!
You're not the real hacker as far as I know. On the other hand, you're just another stupid kid who don't know shit about networking. Therefore you're to be called script kiddie. I hope you have a bad day and perhaps learn some English on the way out.
i don't need to hide out and encrypt myself. there are no need to afraid of someone. they only want to make cloud of lie, that will cover your worldwision and make it freaked. they think, that our life's costs money or not cost's anything, but they wrong. our mind is not clouded. there are people in this world with clear look at life and with answers on questions in pockets.
Last edited by root on Sun May 10, 2009 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do U belive in rlty Z U sense when your eyes is opened? Or U trust in reality Z U see when your eyes is closed forever?
tomtomtomtom

a

Post by tomtomtomtom »

thinking what i'm thinking?
hes "a" badly disguised as "root"
root

Re: i loled at the fact

Post by root »

tomtomtomtom wrote:the fact that he created an account with the screenname root tells me he's a skid who probably uses ubuntu
omg wow! you so smart! you know that i using ubuntu. xD
omg you not hacker! you David Copperfield!!
tomtomtomtom

wth

Post by tomtomtomtom »

wth does Nigella Sativa mean/?
root

Re: wth

Post by root »

tomtomtomtom wrote:wth does Nigella Sativa mean/?
nigella sativa means "black (sorry bad with english).... forgot this word in english"
root

Post by root »

root wrote:
WhiteKnight wrote:
OPEN YOUR EYES!!
i don't need to hide out and encrypt myself. there are no need to afraid of someone. they only want to make cloud of lie, that will cover your worldwision and make it freaked. they think, that our life's costs money or not cost's anything, but they wrong. our mind is not clouded. there are people in this world with clear look at life and with answers on questions in pockets.
as you can see i dont even have an firewall. ))
Last edited by root on Sun May 10, 2009 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tomtomtomtom

lol

Post by tomtomtomtom »

ubuntu users get hacked so much but I won't even bother with you ill just give you a brief explanation
The Debian Security Advisory posted up DSA-1571-1 openssl -- predictable random number generator issue today and strongly advised its users to take steps to avoid possible compromising of any systems running on Debian, such as Ubuntu.

The researcher Luciano Bello discovered a security flaw in Debian's random number generator that allows to predict a random generated number. This is caused by an incorrect Debian change to the openssl package. As a result, cryptographic key material may be guessable.

This problem not only affects Debian, but also all its derivatives, such as Ubuntu.

It is strongly recommended that all cryptographic key material which has been generated by OpenSSL versions starting with 0.9.8c-1 on affected systems is recreated from scratch. Furthermore, all DSA keys ever used on affected systems for signing or authentication purposes should be considered compromised.
root

Re: wth

Post by root »

tomtomtomtom wrote:wth does Nigella Sativa mean/?
omg don't tell me that you drop hands on my icq ^_^U
tomtomtomtom

oh i forgot

Post by tomtomtomtom »

I accessed your system see that you not only have ubuntu but it is a side boot, using a dirivetor called Wubi.
root

Re: oh i forgot

Post by root »

tomtomtomtom wrote:I accessed your system see that you not only have ubuntu but it is a side boot, using a dirivetor called Wubi.
wth is Wubi? :D
Wubi! Wubi! We neeed Wubi! hope wubi is tasty.
i have some other systems. can you get the correct name of other OS?
and, if you "accessed" my "system", can you tell me name of folder, that in my /home dir. it's name starts on F
oh, i remember this word "sadness". nigella sativa means black sadness. it's a tibetian plant - black tmin.

lol your site costs 13.000$. cool. buy some used Hammer on them.
Last edited by root on Sun May 10, 2009 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
tomtomtomtom

wasting time

Post by tomtomtomtom »

ill end this by saying stfu honeypot, if you don't like the forum then leave, oh and have a nice day :P
root

Re: wasting time

Post by root »

tomtomtomtom wrote:ill end this by saying stfu honeypot, if you don't like the forum then leave, oh and have a nice day :P
any arguments? so you not opposing to words in first post? ok. that's what i expected.

how is to work on interpol\cia? hard work? i'm so sorry about that..