i have a few quetions

Discussion about hacker.org's server
alina

Post by alina »

don't know the ip...well i had the ip but i lost it...damn it stupid me..anyway never mind..
It's like I'm a fake girl
It's like a stupid thing to do
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
It's like it's my last chance
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:don't know the ip...well i had the ip but i lost it...damn it stupid me..anyway never mind..
well if you found the ip then i may can help you :wink: 8)
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
nobody

join me or be born FOREVER

Post by nobody »

:| :P :shock: :oops: join the 8 phase and be Uh..............UHHUHUHUH.....................................uhuh.........................................................uhh
godz
jack krauser

Re: join me or be born FOREVER

Post by jack krauser »

nobody wrote::| :P :shock: :oops: join the 8 phase and be Uh..............UHHUHUHUH.....................................uhuh.........................................................uhh
godz
what?? :? :?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

nobody wrote::| :P :shock: :oops: join the 8 phase and be Uh..............UHHUHUHUH.....................................uhuh.........................................................uhh
godz
are u ok?
It's like I'm a fake girl
It's like a stupid thing to do
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
It's like it's my last chance
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:
godz
are u ok?
what is the 8 phase? :?

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Guess it was kind of joke...
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:Guess it was kind of joke...
joke?!?!?!?!? :?

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Just let it be... This guy's tellin' of some damn phase8... nobody knows the hell is this
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:Just let it be... This guy's tellin' of some damn phase8... nobody knows the hell is this
well if he could explain us then i would help him :wink: :lol: anyway i don't care anymore about this 8phase :twisted:

by Loyal_Dark